Chapter 2

*Edited*

Me, Tony, and Pepper got out the car about to walk inside the Hotel De Paris. Tony turned around and held up a peace sign to greet his fans that had showed up. Happy got out the drivers seat with one of Tony's iron man suits and closed the door behind Pepper.

"You know, it's Europe. Whatever happens the next 20 minutes, just go with it." Tony told Pepper. "Go with it? Go with what?" She asked but he never answered because we were greeted by Pepper's new assistant.

"Mr.Stark." She greeted. "Hey." He greeted. "I'm Natalie Rushman. How was your flight?" She asked

"It was excellent." He answered as one of the waiters came up to us and gave us some drinks. "We have one photographer from the ACM, if you don't mind. Okay?" She informed taking their drinks and putting it back on the tray.

"When did this happen?" Pepper asked him but keeping a smile on her face because there was a photographer taking a picture of us. "What? You made me do it." Tony said.

"I made you do it? You quit." Pepper repeated into a question then answered it. "Smile. We are taking a group picture." He said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder to get me in the frame. I let him do it and smile at the camera.

They both start to fake laugh to not look suspicious. "Stop acting constipated." Tony said. "You are so predictable." Pepper said back. "Don't flare your nostrils." The two kept going back and forth. These two fights like a married couple.

Me and Natalie looked at each other and smirk at the two before breaking eye contact. "This probably not the time or place to be having an argument." I said to them and they both stop.

"Right this way." Natalie said and started to lead Tony somewhere to speak in private as they can. "You look amazing by the way." Tony said to me before leaving.

We all were in this dining room and I was standing by the bar until Tony stopped in front of me. "How are you so far?" He asked me.

I just smiled while drinking my cocktail. "You just don't give up do you?" I asked since he has been flirting with me every chance he gets. I'm starting to rethink this whole thing on why I'm here. In the back of my mind, I think fury is trying to set me up with Tony. Wish I didn't ignore this mission like I did when he presented it to me.

"I never give up until there was absolutely no chance." He said then he connected his dark brown eyes to my light brown eyes. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked.

"Anthony! Is that you?" Justin Hammer said before I could answer. He walked up to us. "My least favorite person on Earth." Tony whispered to me. "Hey, pal." Justin said and pat Tony on his shoulder.

"Justin Hammer." Tony said looking his way. "How you doing?" Justin asked. Tony turned back to me and I can see he did not want to be in a conversation with him at all. "You're not the only rich guy here with a fancy car." He said then looked over his shoulder. "You know Christine Everhart from Vanity Fair. You guys know each other?"

I'm guessing his date that had blonde curly short hair and was wearing a blue formal dress walked up to us and waved at us. "Hi." She said then confirmed that her and Tony have met.

"Yes, roughly." Tony said. Justin turned Christine away from us to and pointed directly at Pepper. "BTW, big story. The new CEO of Stark Industries." Justin said and Christine nodded her head and went towards her.

I looked back at Tony. "I'll leave you guys to talk about business and stuff." I said then left him there with Justin.

Me and Pepper we're sitting at the table when we heard something interesting coming from the tv. I looked up to see Tony in a racing outfit about to get in the kart and my eyes go big. Natalie came up to us looking just as shock.