Chapter 61

We all had regrouped together. The sky starts to get a darker red color and there was lightning happening here and there. Tony was holding me up by my waist as we look around us.

"Something is happening." Mantis said. I watch as she suddenly turns to dust, leaving Quill holding nothing but air.

Next it was Drax as he looks down at his hands that were disappearing. "Quill?" He said then his whole body floats away.

"Oh man." Quill said staring back at me and Tony and he immediately turns to dust.

"Tony." Strange called out and Tony turned us both around so we can face him. "There was no other way." He told him and then he disappears too.

"Tony sit me down, please." I asked him. The out of my stomach was starting to feel empty. I felt like I was dying but I wasn't sure. Tony closed my wound so why do I feel like everything was going dark.

"Mr. Stark. I don't feel so good." Peter said as he falls down right next to me. "I don't know what's happening. I don't know..." Tony kneeled down beside me and Peter. "I don't want to go. I don't want to go, sir. Please. Please, I don't want to go. I don't want to go."

"Hey, hey. It's going to be okay. You hear me?" Tony says as he consoles Peter.

"I'm sorry." Peter whispered before he was turned to dust.

"Tony." I called weakly. I saw my hand turn to dust slowly. I don't have much time.

Tony looked at the state I was and panicked even more. "No, no, no, no. Ever. Stay with me. You don't get to leave me. No. You promised me forever." Tony said as my whole arm disappeared.

"Take care of her for me." I told him and that was the last thing I said before my world just disappeared in front of me.