Chapter 74

Tony watches as I came back to the ground still in one piece. I smile at him as he holds both of my hands in his. "Your hair is still floating in the air." He told me. I didn't know that was happening. My pure white hair fell down past my shoulders.

"I didn't think you'd survive. When Thanos snapped his fingers his whole right side of his body was burned to crisped. Same with Bruce."

"Is that why his arm looks like that?" I asked him and he nodded his head at me.

"I hate to break this up, but our Thanos had destroyed the stones so the ones that are, you know, on your body has to go back to the past." Bruce said as he walks over to us.

I reach for my left hand to try and take the Time Stone out of me, but it wouldn't budge. "They won't come out." I complained as I struggled. What if I just duplicate them. The Reality Stone starts to glow and a copy of the six Infinity Stones appeared floating right in front of me. I looked towards Bruce. "These are copy's for you to replace the ones in my body." Have fun going back in the past." I told him before looking back at Tony.

"Can I see Morgan now, and then we can finish our talk about you wanting a baby boy?" I asked him. He lets out a chuckle as he picks me up and twirls me around.

"Maguna is going love you like she does me. Well, she loves me more than you. She told me that she loved me 3,000." Tony ranted as we fly up to the sky and back home.

|•|

Tony parked the car in front of the house I suggested that we live in when we retired. A secluded mansion big enough for a family. We're really loving our lives just like Clint. His new hair style style is weird but I rock with it. Steve ended up going back in time to put the stones back himself but he ended up staying in the past. He wanted to finally live his life with his true love, Peggy Carter.

"What if she doesn't recognize me? Or says something like I'm not her real mother. My hair changed color so she probably won't recognize me, Tony. Plus I have stones melted into my body, she'll probably find me weird." I ranted as I freak out. This was my first time seeing my daughter after five years and I'm nervous.

"Relax, Eve. Everything will be fine. She knows what you look like because she has seen a picture of you from going through my phone." Tony said calming me down.

We exit the car and as soon as the door closes, Happy and Pepper came out the house with Morgan running down the front porch. She stopped a few feet in front of us as she finally noticed me and her smile had went down a bit.

Oh no. I knew this would happen. She doesn't know me. My frown deepens as she stares at me. "Mommy?" She asked.

I break out into a smile as I stare down at her and then nodded my head. A tear fell down from her left eye and she immediately runs to me. I squat down and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I stood back up and tighten my grip around her.

I feel a year fall down my face as I shove it into Morgan's neck. I feel Tony come to my side and hug me as well.

We're finally at peace.

(My back hurts)