Chapter 50

*Edited*

Tony invited me out to Queens. He filled me on Steve and his buddy James Barnes escaping and now they are no where to be found. I don't know why Steve can't just convince his friend to say he wasn't there, because if Bucky was behind the bombing in Vienna then Cap wouldn't be trying to save him so much that he would get in trouble.

Anyways right now me and Tony were having a talk with this beautiful lady named May Parker. She was very excited when me and Tony was standing at her front door, so she obviously knew who we were.

Our conversation came to an halt when the door opens again and a 16 year old boy walk through. He didn't see us nor hear us since he had earphones in both ears.

"How was school today?" May asked him as he walks around and sets his bag in a nearby chair.

"It was okay. This crazy car parked outside." He said and then he finally looks up shocked to see us here sitting on his couch. Yeah, he was talking about Tony's Lamborghini Veneno. That girl is a beauty.

Tony was playing with his walnut meatloaf May handed out to us and just pretend he didn't see Peter gawking at us. "Oh, Mr. Parker." I roll my eyes. Honestly, this taste so nasty and while May was distracted I grabbed a napkin and spit the meatloaf out.

"Um." Peter took his earbuds out as he processes what is in front of him. He really gives off the boy next door vibe with his pizza shirt and blue jacket. "W-W-What are you doing... hey! Uh, I'm Peter." He stutters his words as he introduces himself.

"Tony." He greeted and then looked my way. "And this is my fiancé slash one of my business partners, Ever." He introduces me.

I smile at the very excited boy. "Call me Eve if you must." I said to him.

"Oh, fiancé. Congratulations." May told us with a tight smile on her face and I could tell it was fake. I furrowed my eyebrows at her change of demeanor but I ignored it. Some people are weird

"What are you-What are you guys doing here?" Peter asks us.

"It's about time we met. You've been getting my emails, right?" Tony asks and I knew he was hoping Peter will continue with the lie. He even winked at Peter so he could get the hint.

He stared at Tony confused. "Yeah. Yeah. Regarding the..."

"You didn't even tell me about the grant." May interrupted unconsciously helping the two boys with their lie.

"The September Foundation." Tony added on.

"Right." Peter agreed as he plays it off to not look so suspicious to his Aunt.

"Yeah. Remember when you applied?" Tony asked him.

"Yeah." Peter suspiciously agreed.

"I approved, so now we're in business." Tony explained and he drinks the tea May made for him.

Peter looks my way and I winked at him making a tint of pink appear on his cheek. "But you didn't tell me anything. What's up with that? You keeping secrets from me now?" May asked Peter.

Tony looked my way as I watch him spit the tea back into the cup and place it back on the coffee table filled with papers and other stuff.

"I just know how much you love surprises so I thought I would let you know... anyway, what did I apply for?" Peter asks Tony.

"That is why we are here all the way in Queens." I explained.

"Okay." Peter agreed. "Um, is this grant got money involved or whatever? No?" He asked us innocently and waved his hands around.