Chapter 21

*Edited*

I joined up with Thor and Cap after Tony left. "I can close it. Can anybody copy? I can shut the portal down." Natasha said over the comms.

"Do it!" Cap said instantly. "No, wait." Tony said and I furrowed my eyes on why he doesn't want to close it. "Stark, these things are still coming." Cap said.

"I got a nuke coming in. It's gonna blow in less than a minute. And I know just where to put it." Tony said.

My eyes grew wide as I realize that he was going to put the nuke through the portal. "But there's only one way to go in and one way to come out you know." I told him knowing this plan was risky.

I look to see Tony underneath the nuke and he used his thrusters to turn it upwards into the portal.

A few seconds later all the C-soldiers and leviathan started to power down and drop to the ground.

I kept staring up into the portal waiting patiently for Tony to come out but he doesn't. The explosion was getting bigger and I felt Cap put his hand on my shoulder. "Close it." He said and I let my arms sag down to my side as I watch the portal close

Just before it closes I see something falling from the sky. "Son of a gun." Cap said as we watch Tony fall.

"Why is he still falling?" I thought as he wasn't using his rockets that were on his feet and hands. "He's not slowing down." Thor said as he swings his hammer getting ready to fly up and catch him.

All of a sudden we see hulk fly out to catch him and land on a building and fall all the down towards us. He threw Tony off of him and got up as me, Cap, and Thor ran over to them.

Thor turned him on his back and took his mask off to see if his face. "Is he breathing?" I asked anyone in general. We stare at Tony as he laid there unresponsive.

All of a sudden Hulk roars at Tony and the both of us jump out of fright. Hulks yells in celebration and pound his chest. "What the hell." Tony says as he stared up at the green monster.

"What just happened?" He asked as he looked at all of us. "Please tell me nobody kissed me. If it was any of you freaks and not Ever, I am suing." Tony said and I laugh at the fact he was making a joke despite the fact he almost died.

"We won." Cap said and Tony sighed out of relief. "All right, yay! Hurray. Good job, guys." Tony celebrated. "Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day. Have you ever tried shawarma?" He asked us. "There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but I want to try it." He said.

"We're not finished yet." Thor said and I looked up to Stark Tower realizing that Loki is still there.

"And then shawarma after." Tony said. I helped him up and I made a portal for us to walk into to go inside Stark Tower.

Loki was crawling his way up the stairs in pain when he froze. He looked over to see all of us standing in front of him and Hawkeye holding an arrow straight at his face.

 He looked over to see all of us standing in front of him and Hawkeye holding an arrow straight at his face

"If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now." Loki said.

~•~

Me and Tony got out the car and walked towards Thor as he dragged a handcuffed Loki with a muzzle on his face. Tony brought along a briefcase that held the Tesseract.

Bruce took the Tesseract with a pair of tongs and put it in a tube. Thor grabbed onto a handle and held the other one out for Loki to take and like a stubborn child, he did.

Thor looked at us and nodded his head before twisting the handle. The brothers were glowing blue before they were teleported to their world.

Steve came up to Tony and shook hands before he went to his motorcycle. I hugged him before he left and then got into the front seat while Banner gets into the back and we drive off.

We got back to the tower and Tony pulled out a hologram blueprint of the reconstruction of Stark Towers which is now the Avengers Tower with the letter 'A' on it.