Chapter 54

Me and Tony was at the park on a run. We left Morgan at this secluded, but beautiful home for a family, with Happy since he loves to watch over her.

"Slow down, slow down. I'll spell it out for you." Tony said as we walked around dodging people.

"You're totally rambling." I stated with a smile.

"No, I'm not." He rebuttals.

"You lost me." I said trying to understand what he is saying.

"Look, you know how you're having a dream, and in that dream you have to pee." Tony asked me as if that was really normal.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Okay. And then you're like, 'Oh, my god. There's no bathrooms. What am I gonna do? Oh someone's watching. Oh, I'm gonna go in my pants.'"

"And then you wake up and in real life you actually have to pee." I interrupted. I can understand that. Never experienced it, but I can't really be surprised about this.

"Yes." Tony said excited that I understood it.

"I'm assuming all humans go through that?" I asked him.

Tony starts to walk backwards. "Right, that's the point I'm trying to make. Apropos of that, last night I dreamnt we had another kid." I stopped walking. "It was so real. We named him after your name, something like Evan since I picked Morgan."

"So you woke up..." I started off

"Naturally."

"And just want me to carry another baby again." I clarified.

"Yes?" Tony asks hoping I agreed.

"No." I answered.

"I had a dream about it. It was so real." Tony saw on my face that I was conflicted with this plan. I wouldn't mind having another baby but Morgan is still a baby herself so I want to spend time with her before we start trying again. "Listen to this, we go home. Have a nice dinner tonight, show off this Harry Winston." I giggle at the Harry Winston. "Right? And we should end it with a soft mattress. I'm gonna make a promise to you."

"Okay." I stepped a bit closer to him.

"I will." He said and leaned down to kiss me all over my face making me laugh.

Our moment was interrupted when we both heard a voice. "Tony Stark. Ever." We looked at the person that called our names only to see a middle age man with grey side burns come out a burning ring of circle. It looks like a portal seeing as there's stairs right behind the man. "I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you both to come with me. Oh, uh, congratulations on the wedding and your beautiful daughter, by the way."

"I'm sorry, but are you giving out tickets or something?" Tony asks. The only reason he even asked that was because this Doctor was dress like some wizard like those I've recently been reading in the comic books with a red cape.

"We need your help. It's not overselling it to say that the fate of the universe is at stake." Doctor Strange said.

"And who's "we"?" Tony asks.

Suddenly I seen Banner coming out from behind Strange. "Hey, Tony. Ever." He greeted us. Looks like he found his way back to earth.

"Bruce." Tony said in shock.

"You look scared." I said as he walks up to Tony.

Bruce leans into a hug that Tony wasn't expecting but he still wrap his arms around him. "Are you okay?" He questioned Bruce.

I turn my head back to Strange and I nodded at him to let him know we agree to go with him. Once we came to his home we were introduced to a guy named Wong and he had us sit on a couch.

"At the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom." Wing used his magic to show us a holographic image of the six stones. "The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals hurtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence."

The blue crystal lit up. "Space." Strange spoke. Then the red crystal. "Reality." Then the purple crystal. "Power." Then the orange. "Soul." Then the yellow crystal. "Mind. And time." Strange put his hands on the necklace he was wearing. He used his powers to open the necklace to reveal the green Time Infinity Stone.

"Tell me his name again." Tony asked looking directly at Bruce.

"Thanos." Bruce said with panic and fear inside his voice. "He's a plague, Tony. He invaded planets. He takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population. He sent Loki. The attack on New York, that's him." He explained.

"This is it." Tony whispered to himself. "What's our timeline?" He asked as he gets up from the couch and walks around.

"No telling. He has the power and Space Stones. That already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe. If he gets his hands on all six stones, Tony..." Bruce follows him around.

"He could destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of." Strange finished Bruce's words.

Tony stopped walking and leaned against some cauldron. "Did you really just say "hitherto undreamt of"?" He asked as he stretches his leg.

"Are you seriously leaning on the Cauldron of the Cosmos?" Strange asked instead.

"Is that what it is?" Tony asked as Strange's cape snaked Tony off of it. Tony look at him appalled. "I'm going to allow that. If Thanos needs all six, why don't we just stick this one down in the garbage disposal." Tony asks.

"No can do." Strange slowly shook his head. "We swore an oath to protect the Time Stone with our lives until it goes back to its original owner." Wong said.

"And who may that owner be, so they can get rid of it?" Tony asks.

I thought Thor told him about me being the guardian, or the owner in this case, of the Stones. Strange looked over Tony's shoulder to stare right at me. "Her."

Tony looked my way and he looks so devastated. "She was born with the stones and she is the only one powerful enough to stop Thanos." Strange said.

"No." Tony said not allowing me to put myself in danger and then the two got into the argument. "Listen!" Bruce yelled out stopping the two. "The fact is we have this stone. We know where it is. Vision is out there somewhere with the Mind Stone and we have to find him now."

"Yeah that's the thing." Tony started off the bad news.

"What do you mean?" Bruce asked.

I got from the couch and walked over to the group. "Vision is MIA. Two weeks ago he turned his transponder off. He went offline."

"What?" Bruce was shocked at what I had to tell him. "You lost another super-bot?" He said looking at Tony now.

"Well we know that wherever Vision goes, Wanda Maximoff is right by his side. He's been evolving ever since Germany." I said.

"Well who else can find Vision then?" Strange asked me.

I looked over at Tony and he knew he had to call him. "Shit." He whispered. "Probably Steve Rogers." Tony said.

"Oh great." Strange exclaimed.

"You have to call him Tony." I told him.

"It's not that easy." He looked back at me then at Bruce who just looks confused. "God, we haven't caught up in a spell, have we? The Avengers broke up. We're toast."

"Broke up?" Bruce repeated. "Like a band? Like... like the Beatles?" Bruce compared.

"Cap and I fell out hard. We're not on speaking terms." Tony specified.

"Tony, listen to me. Thor is gone." Wait what happened to Thor? "Thanos is coming. It doesn't matter who you're talking to or not." Bruce said.

I pulled out the phone Steve gave Tony in a package after their fight. "He's right, Tony. We need all the help we can get to stop the end of the world."