Chaptwr 42

*Edited*

I ran to the bridge where I knew Steve was at. I hear people trapped in their cars, so I quickly helped them out and guide them away from here.

"Cap and Eve, you got incoming." I hear Tony say into my ear piece. As he said this I get tackled by a legionare from behind. I touched it and the robot just falls apart into pieces.

"Incoming already came in." Cap grunts. I see him walk towards me and held a hand out and I took it and he helped me to my feet. "Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed, walk it off." Steve said.

Say that last sentence to me after I get the super soldier serum. I'm an alien and I'm already exhausted.

"Nice. Wanna see which of us can kill the most robots?" I asked him. It would be nice to have a bit of fun and still destroy these things at the same time.

"Your on." He said making me smile at him.

"I never thought I would see myself fighting robots on top of a city that is flying!" I yelled out as I barely dodge a shot that was aimed at my head.

"You and me both." Steve said. He threw his shield at me and I grabbed it, redirecting it to a bunch of Legionare's that were flying together. The shield hit off each robot destroying it in the process before coming back towards me and Steve. "Just add it to the many things that surprises me in this century."

I grabbed hold of a robot shoulder and flipped myself into the air so I can dodge the incoming shield. It tore through my robot and I landed on my hands kicking my feet down on a extremely close robots head.

Me and Steve look at the bridge as we heard a woman scream from a red car that was about to tip over.

Steve got their first and grabbed the end of the car stopping it from going all the way over the edge. I see two more cars that people in each. The bumper that Steve was holding onto broke and the car went over.

I back away from the edge to get a good running start. I sprint towards the bridge and jumped down. "Ever wait!" I heard Steve yell out but I ignored it. I was reaching the blue sedan seeing that Thor got the woman in the red truck.

I got to the drivers side of the car and broke the door off. "Hi there, everything will be all right I just need you to trust me." I said adding a smile to help me get him out of here. His seatbelt was stuck and I was running out of time to save him.

I got on top of the car and covered it with my powers and we stopped mid air. I made us float back to the flying city. I landed us right next to Thor and Steve and I hopped down to stand next to them.

"That got my adrenaline pumping." I said making Steve smile down at me. I look over my shoulder to see the guy I saved rushing out his car and retching on the ground. Yikes.

Steve looked at Thor. "What we're you napping?" He asked but Thor just walked away but me and Steve saw the smirk on his face.

"I could use some help where I'm at." Natasha said and all three us ran off to go help.