Chapter 41

*Edited*

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. So our priority is getting them out." Me and Wanda stood in the center of a big crowd and we used our powers to control everyone in the area to leave the city.  "All they want is to live their lives in peace. And that's not gonna happen today."

A red and white flare flowed through a window and into the minds of a family. It controlled them to get their coats and leave.

"But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

(I don't know about you guys but I love these type of speeches)

People were still evacuating the city when dozens of legionaries came up from underneath water and bridges. They start to shoot down on us but I put a force field up to block everyone. "Keep going!" I yelled at them and they did as told.

A robot came to close to me and was about to shoot but I shot a purple flare at it making it disintegrated into nothing. I look at my hand confused, but that was a mistake. Another robot shot me in the shoulder and I fell down.

A couple of legions dropped down around me. All right, looks like they want a fist fight. I ran at one, jumping up to wrap my legs around its neck. I grab hold of its arm while I was spinning around it and made my left leg wrap itself around the neck and my right leg behind its leg. I pull the arm with little effort and it came straight off.

(I don't know if you guys will get what move that is but it's one of my favorite WWE diva submission moves)

I fell on my knees when the robot fell and immediately start running to the next one who was about to shoot at me. I bent backwards to dodge it but it caused me to skid my knees against the concrete which by the way, hurts like a bitch right now.

The shot miss me but ended up shooting another robot which works to my favor. I got on top of a robots shoulders holding onto the head before I twisted it and myself.

Halfway through my fight I felt the ground start to shake beneath me. I shot my purple flares at the remaining robots so I can focus on why there was a earthquake. I looked at to the horizon only to see myself lifting up and everyone that evacuated going down. The land I'm standing on is floating up and buildings were breaking apart.

"Do you see the beauty of it? The inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword. And the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me, take the woman who would rule beside me." I shot a legionare to make it stop talking but another turned red so I can be forced to hear what Ultron say.

"It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."