Chapter 43

*Edited*

There were so many Legionares in this area and there were also civilians too. I saw a gasoline truck sitting in the open in the middle of a dozen robots. I made fire burn inside my hands and shot it at the truck. A few seconds later a big explosion went off killing off most of the robots here.

"Ever. You're bothering me." I here Ultron say before I felt a metal hand go around my neck. Ultron threw me into every building wall there is before I felt a pole go through my chest.

"Ever!" I here Steve scream but it was starting to sound very distanced. Ultron left me here and grabbed Thor taking him away. Steve and Natasha ran up to me.

"You're gonna be alright." Natasha said as she pushes my hair out of my face.

I look at Steve weakly. "Get it out of me." I panted to him. This hurts like a bitch right now. Steve hesitate to do what I said but he did it anyway. I yell out in pain as I felt the pole come out my chest. "Thank you." I said as he lays me down on my back.

"You are the wielder of the six Infinity Stones." I repeated the words Thor said in my head when I came out of the cradle. I didn't even know I had my eyes closed until Steve said my name. Him and Natasha was looking at the hole in my chest and I looked down only to see my skin around it turn green. I stare in shock as my wound starts to heal itself and then my skin went back to normal.

"How do you feel?" Steve asked me.

"Like I didn't just have a pole go through my chest." I said.

"Your eyes were green as well?" Natasha said. That's new. Honesty if something weird happens to me I'll just blame it on the fact that I'm the guardian of the stones. Netflix sounds real good right about now.

Before we can continue this, screams of fear were being heard and we all knew we had to have this conversation another day.

I stuck to just using hand to hand combat as I don't want to use my powers anymore after what just happened to me, maybe later but not right now.

"All right, we're all clear here." Clint said into our mics.

"We are not clear!" Steve yells out as he throws his shield into a robots chest. He grabs his shield by the hand and starts running towards the robot. "We are very not clear!" Steve shoves his shield into the robot again then drop kick his shield making it go all the way through the robot.

"All right, coming to you." Clint said.