Part 59: Start Another Perfect Day

Start from the beginning

He is so happy with the sight he is seeing at the moment. His son makes the couple looks happier and more perfect.

"Thank you Tharn and Type", he whispered to himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"The wonderful family is here! Handsome father, cute son and another handsome father!" Dos exclaimed

"The wonderful family is here! Handsome father, cute son and another handsome father!" Dos exclaimed. "Who's that behind you?" Dos asked referring to Tee.

Tee scratched his head.

"Dos, it's so early to tease Tee!" Earth seriously said.

"Dos, mueang! Shut up!" Type stopped Dos from opening his mouth again. "Without Tee, we don't have a super cute little boy here. He got his genes from his real father."

"Type is right! I'm handsome too, Dos!" Tee said. He doesn't mind Dos joke.

"And he's the best boatman in the whole wide world!" Tharn added.

"Next time, you won't be with us anymore, mueang! I wonder why you're my friend." Type frowned at him.

"I'm just joking, mueang!" Dos defended himself.

"Come here, Dos!" Earth jokingly slapped the back of his head. "Next time, I will hit you harder than that!"

"You're sense of humor is so bad. I'm just making you happy here. Without me, this is gonna be a boring trip, right Tharn?" Dos asked Tharn.

"No!" Type said with a loud voice.

"I'm asking Tharn, not you mueang!" Dos said. "Without me, this trip is boring right Tharn?" He repeated.

"Nobody agrees with you Dos" Tharn laughed. "And I only agree with my husband."

"How about you Earth? Do you agree with me?" Dos faced Earth.

Earth just shook his head.

"Hey hey hey! The little boy is just in front of you." Type's mother said. She put on the table more food for breakfast.

Dos kept quiet.

Type's father is also coming towards them. He is carrying a pitcher of water and glasses. "Let's start to eat now!"

Dos grabbed his spoon and fork but Earth stopped him.

"Wait Dos." Earth said then he looked each one of them. "Can I lead the prayer before meal?" Earth asked oermission. He is the only one Catholic Christian.

"Oh sure!" They all agreed except Dos who is still startled.

"Let's pray for our meal first." Earth said. He did the sign of the cross and closed his eyes.

"Bless us, O Lord, and these, Thy gifts, which we are about to receive from Thy bounty. Through Christ, our Lord. Amen." Earth recited then ended with the sign of the Cross.

Silence.

"So, let's eat now, really! I'm starving!" Dos said.

Everybody laughed at him.

Tharn started to fill Type's plate with food.

"O-hoi! That's sweet!" Dos said. He is envious of how Tharn takes care of Type. "How about me? Can somebody fill my plates with food too?" Dos faced Earth.

"Serve your own" Earth laughed. Why don't you find someone who will take care of you too."

"I have found him already!" Dos said. "That's why I'm asking you to fill my plate now."

"What?!!!" Earth almost spitted the food he is chewing to Dos' face.

Everybody laughs.

"Why are you all laughing at me?" Dos frowned. He filled his own plate.

"Because nobody likes you." Type teased him.

"Why?" Dos asked.

"Ask yourself." Type said.

"Enough... Ok, let me take care of you son. Do you like this buttered shrimp? Or this omellette?" Type's mother said.

"Oh mom is the sweetest. Kap khun mak mee!" Dos thanked Type's mom.

Mai pen rai luk. Eat well ok?"

"Krub..."

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Since it's the second day and the last day of your trip, I want you to enjoy every moment!" Type's mother said.

"What do you want? Snorkelling? Banana boat, kayaking, hiking, or what?" Type's father asked.

"All of those!" Dos' mouth started to open his mouth again.

"Ok Dos. Which do you like first?" Type's mom asked him.

"Snorkelling is fun! I like it first!" Dos excitedly said.

"I don't like snorkelling. I wanna play with Boom so I want just riding on your boat dad!" Type said.

"Yes dad" Tharn agreed with his husband. They wanted to spend time with Boom.

"That's right. I taught Tee yesterday already how to tour around the island. He is your boatman."

"Yes! I'm the best boatman in the world!" Tee happily said.

"But that's so boring!" Dos said. "I want snorkelling!" Dos demanded.

"Ok Dos! I will go with you so stop from crying" Earth laughed.

Dos hugged Earth like a child, "Oh thank you my friend!"

"Earth, are you ok with him?" Type feels worried.

"Don't worry Type. I will take care of him." Earth smilingly said.

"Ok then. I'll help your father get the things you need." Type's mom said. "Come on honey."

"Mom" Tee said. He called Type's mom also because that was she told him to call her. Just like Type's father, she told Tee to treat them just like his own parents. "I'm gonna help you!"

"No, son. Just stay here with them." Type's father said.

Type's parents are so caring. No wonder, Type is also a loving and caring person.

"Tee, just let them do or else they will hit you!" Type laughingly said. "They don't like stubborn, hard-headed son like me."

"Your parents are the best parents in the world Type..." Tee said.

"And my parents too!" Tharn said. "It's so unfortunate that we didn't have time to visit my parents and introduced you and Boom. But they said they will sometimes come to visit Surat Thani soon!"

---------------------to be continued---------------------
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE THIS PART, AND COMMENT