Part 69: Crazy Love

Rome went back home after lunch and long conversation with the couple.

He saw the car already parked. He knew his husband has arrived already.

When he opened the door, Gun is lying on the sofa. He's asleep. He's only wearing a striped boxer shorts.

Rome sat on the floor and caressed his husband's forehead.

Rome missed his husband so much.

Talking to himself, "Where did you come from again? And why you didn't even look for me? Do you really still care for me?"

Rome's started to shed tears. He just looking closely to his husband's handsome face. He's pleading but he can't be heard. He just pour out his emotions, crying silently.

He love his husband very much. And he cries because he feels Gun doesn't love him anymore.

"Why are you crying?" Gun said that made Rome startled. He didn't notice Gun opened his eyes and saw him in tears.

Rome quickly wiped his cheeks. Gun grabbed his nape and kissed his lips. He kissed with passion. Then he helped him wipe his tears. "Baby, don't cry..."

Rome hugged him so tight and cried even harder. "I love you..."

"Shhhhh... Baby, I love you too. Stop crying." Gun caressed Rome's back.

He pulled Rome to lie on him. Without a word, they stare each other and kissed passionately.

"I'm sorry. I hurt you again..."

Rome nodded his head. He just glued his teary face on his husband's chest.

Gun continuously caresses Rome's back. "You know that I love you. And I know you understand me why I am like this."

Rome nodded his head again. "Just don't leave me baby. I can't leave without you."

"I won't leave you. You're the only one who accepts me who I am." Gun said with teary-eyes. He feels the suffering and the pain of his husband. He cries now because he cannot control his lust to other guys.

"I miss you." Rome said. He's like a kid crying.

Gun kissed Rome's head, then his forehead, and then his lips. He taste the tears of his husband. Rome kissed him back.

Gun started removing Rome's shirts while they are kissing.

Kissing, touching,... These led to their great sex: sex on the sofa.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you feeling better now?" Gun whispered to Rome. They are still cuddling on the sofa. Gun touched the bandage that is still on Rome's leg.

"Yes babe" he nodded.

"I'll cook dinner now. I know you're hungry too."

"I can cook now. Let me do it babe..." Rome tried to stood up first but Gun pulled him to stay on the sofa.

"Stay here darling. I can cook also, remember? And I'll cook your favorite tum yum moo." He kissed Rome's head before going to the kitchen.

Rome smiled looking at his naked husband cooking. He is very happy. After a passionate sex, his husband now is treating him like a queen.

He easily forgives his husband.

Gun's mobile phone vibrates. It is in silent mode. Someone is calling him. Since he left the mobile inside his jean's pocket, Gun has no idea that his phone is ringing.

The couple had an agreement already. That is, "no touching one's phone" for privacy.

Rome just looked at the vibrating phone. He wanted to get it and find out who is calling but he doesn't want Gun to get angry.

The phone stops vibrating. But after few minutes, the phone started vibrating again.

"Babe, your phone!" He told Gun someone's calling him.

"Take the call babe?" Gun said which made Rome surprised.

"What?" Rome uttered in disbelief.

"Take it babe... Answer the call!" Gun said who is busy cooking.

"But..." Rome said.

"Babe I'm busy here. Would you please answer the call?" Gun said.

"But baby, it's your phone. It's your call. Uhmmm... privacy thing, you know?"

"From now on, no more privacy thing. Besides, you know everything already about me. I'm breaking our deal just now. Come on... Take it and answer the call. It must be an important call." Gun seriously said.

With his hand shaking, he lifted the pants jeans and picked the phone inside the pant's pocket.

The phone screen says:
Incoming Call
Bob.

Rome's happiness mood turned to sadness. He knows who is Bob. Gun told him about Bob already. It was his husband's first love.

Rome doesn't know what to do next after he saw on the phone's screen.

Is he going to answer the call or is he going to reject the call.

"Babe, who's that?" Gun asked.

Rome was startled. "It's Bob!"

Gun walked towards Rome hurriedly to get the phone. "I should take the call, babe..."

Rome felt bad. He has the worst feeling now. The feeling of happiness is totally gone.

"Hello Bob?" Gun whispered.

From where Rome is, he heard his husband utter the word "Bob".

What makes Rome feel even more hurt is whenever he sees his husband smiles while talking to Bob over the phone.

Rome stood up. He doesn't want the sight of his husband happily talking to Bob.

He went to the bathroom and started filling the bathtub with water. The shower sprinkles his numb body with cold water while waiting to fill the bathtub with water. The bandage of his healed wound is wiped out.

The wound has healed. It leaves a scar. When he sees the scar, he cries. The scar reminds him his scarred heart. His broken heart may be healed, but the pain still remains the same.

He wanted to feel only the coldness of the water, not the pain of jealousy.

He cries harder again as the shower continually sprinkles his body.

When the water flooded the bathroom floor, he went into the bathtub and drowned his naked body.

He wanted to mix his tears with the water. He cries hard enough.

He comes out of the water to breathe. Then drowned again to feel nothing. But still, the hurt lingers on him.

With his eyes closed, Rome comes out of the water. But this time, he feels Gun's lips.

Rome opened his eyes and saw his husband affectionately staring at him.

Gun, while holding Rome's head slowly joined his husband in the bathtub.

Rome, suddenly feels happiness again. Gun started licking his nipples, kissing his neck, and his lips.

"I love you, babe..." Gun whispered to his ears.

Rome cannot resist his husband's affection. At the back of his mind, Rome said "Can you only be mine, Gun?"

-------------------to be continued-------------------------