Part 9 : Wild Company

Gun knows that the couple is sound asleep because nobody is opening the door.

The knocking of the door has become banging. And the couple woke up. Tharn lazily went to open the door.

6.36 p.m.

"Gun! Wtf!" Tharn murmered.

"Let's go out!" Gun exclaimed. He didn't even apologized for waking them up.

Tharn shut door out. He's pissed off.

"The gang are downstairs now. They're dying to see you!" he heard his cousin shouted behind the closed door.

Type signalled him to open again the door. He's irritated to the continuous noise Gun's creating. The shouting, the banging of the door.

"Some other night P Gun!!!"

"No, no, no! What a waste. Go dress up and come with us. You and your darling!"

"He's not feeling well."

"He'll feel well."

Tharn knows his cousin. He insists what he wants.

He opened the door again and said, "Ok, ok, give us a second."

Gun saluted him and left.

Tharn went back to bed. He laid beside Type who is still not moving. "Hon, what should we do?"

 "Hon, what should we do?"

"Hmmm..." Type just said. He wanted to continue sleeping.

"I don't wanna go without you. Come on. Get up." He shook Type's head.

"I feel sleepy. I don't wanna go."

"What should I do. They're waiting now downstairs."

Type didn't respond.

Tharn was torn into wether staying with his husband or going out with his childhood friends.

He heard Gun banging the door and shouting out loud his name again.

"Tharn, Type! Come on!"

Type pushed Tharn away from the bed to let him know it's ok to leave him alone. Tharn almost fell on the floor.