Part 13 : Husbands Argue

Tharn looked at Type's face. He enjoyed what he's doing. He licked his neck, nipples, chest, down to his navel.

They're both naked now.

Tharn licks, sucks Type's toes. Type feels extremely erotic because his toes are very sensitive.

He just let Tharn do everything. He just moans. "Ohhh hon..." He pulled Tharn's head to kiss his lips. They kissed passionately.

Type pinned down Tharn, this time. He started nibbling on Tharn's earlobes, licking behind his ear, and blowing gently in his ear and telling him "You're so sexy baby..."

It was a huge turn-on for Tharn. His manhood adds more erection upon hearing what Type has whispered.

Type runs his hands through Tharn's hair. He also lightly grabbed nape of his neck and they kissed so wild.

Then Type let Tharn turn around to kiss the nape. And continuing down from the nape to his broad shoulders. He lightly nibbles and love bites these areas that made Tharn ramp up more arousal.

While eyes closed, feeling the sensation of what Type is doing, Tharn turned around, face to face again. They both closed their eyes. And endlessly kissed again.

Tharn took Type's hands, and slowly guiding them to brush his face with his fingertips, down over his neck, his shoulders, his chests, and to sensitive spots: the nipples

Tharn took Type's hands, and slowly guiding them to brush his face with his fingertips, down over his neck, his shoulders, his chests, and to sensitive spots: the nipples. Tharn likes to be touched. His erection gets more stronger now. He feels Type's erection as well, getting harder.

With the thought that Type is in any time will explode , Tharn pushed Type gently so he could pin him down this time. He then gently massage the pubic bone, then the perineum-the area between the penis and butthole-with his fingers. He hold Type's super erected penis, started stroking it gently. Type hold Tharn's penis too, stroking it gently. What Tharn does, Type does it too.

Tharn cannot hold his feelings anymore. He licked Type's hole, leaving it wet.

And only with their deep eyes talking, Tharn slided his erected penis to Type's hole.

"Ahhh, Tharn..."

"Type, I love you... love you so much hon... ahhhh."

"I love you..."

‐-------------------------------