Part 61: The Coral Rock

"Akkk Aakk...!" Water comes out from Dos mouth. He's consciousness is back after only one mouth to mouth resuscitation attempt done by Earth.

"Sit straight!" Earth said. He rubs Dos' back.

"I got it!" Dos hardly uttered as he touched the coral rock in his swimming shorts' pocket.

"Ohhhh!" Earth sighed. " You're crazy!"

"Did you just kiss me?" Dos touched his mouth.

"Kiss your ass, mueang!"

"I felt something touch my lips! And I can still feel the taste of someone's lips. You kissed me and you gave my breath back!" Dos is teasing Earth who is blushing.

"You better die, mueang!" Earth stood up.

"I owe you my life, Earth. I thought I'm dead... I saw a handsome naked angel calling me to enter the gate of heaven!" Dos said while coughing.

"You're such a pain in the ass, mueang! Don't joke around when I was so terribly worried! And next time, don't remove your swim vest. You don't know how to swim!"

"Are you scared I'm gonna die? I won't leave you, mueang!"

"Shut up! You're so annoying!"

"Thank you anyway, mueang! You saved me..." Dos looked up at Earth.

Earth pulled him to stand up. "Let's go get the bottled water over there. You have to drink so that you regain your strength."

"Wait... I feel so weak. I want to still sit on here." He sat on the sand catching his breath.

"Ok. Stay here and I'll go get the bottled water."

Dos nodded.

When Earth walks to get the mineral bottled water on the boat, Dos grabbed Earth's snorkeling mask. He sniffed it. And kissed it. "I love you, dude! You are perfect for me!"

"Why are you holding my snorkeling mask?" Earth said as he handed the bottled water to him

Dos put it back on the peeble. "I just checked why yours is better than mine." He said. He was almost caught sniffing it.