Part 63: Accidental Peep

The flower-themed dinner party is over. It's 11:27 pm now.

After Tharn shut their beach hut's door, Type grabbed Tharn's waist and gently thrusted on the door.

They kissed passionately.

"How did you connive everyone here to set up an amazing party like that, honey?" Tharn said.

"Almost of my relatives here helped me." Type smilingly said.

"How did they tailor suits like these? They're perfectly fit us?"

"I know your size... your body figure, your everything. Do you think your husband doesn't know well his husband?"

Tharn kissed Type lips and started slowly pushing him on their bed.

"There are still some things you don't know about me... especially when I'm horny with you?" Tharn teased his husband.

The husbands wrestled on the bed.

"I know everything!" Type is on top now on Tharn's masculine body.

Tharn exerted his force to thrust Type back on the bed. He kissed him gently and whispered "Watch me..."

Tharn stood up and started stripping his clothes. "I'll show you something you haven't seen before."

Type watches giggling while his husband is dancing like a gigolo half-naked. His chest are so sexy. Tharn's eyes are staring at him with a flirtatious look. Then he began removing his pants.

Only white brief now is left. Tharn looks even sexier! He sways his sexy body. His bulge looks tempting to Type.

Tharn knows Type is staring straight to his bulge. He slowly gets undress. Now he's naked. And his cock is enormous! Tharn is ready to get close to Type.

Tharn closed his eyes when he feels Tharn's lips kissing his neck while undressing him. "I'm going to make love to you all night long. "

"I know honey. I told you I know everything about you. Even how huge this is!" Type grabbed Tharn's cock.

"I want you now. I want you hon." Tharn said.

They are both naked now.

And they have to do what they should do in order to show how they really love each other: a very wild sex!

------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other beach hut, Dos and Earth stay together. Unlike the couple's beach hut, theirs has two beds.

When Earth came out of the bathroom, Dos is already asleep. He is snoring so loud.

"Dos... Dos..." he tries to wake him up.

"Why don't you take a shower before sleeping?" Earth said just to stop Dos from snoring

"Why don't you take a shower before sleeping?" Earth said just to stop Dos from snoring. "It's your turn. Get up and clean yourself."

"I don't care." Dos ignored Earth.