Part 46: Tong & Bob

"P Bob looks totally different now," Tong said. Together they are having their lunch at the university canteen. Bob is at the other table talking someone over his phone. "Since the day after our seminar, he looks inspired and happy."

"Do you think P Bob and Gun rekindle their relationship? Oh I feel sorry for Rome." Tharn said.

Tharn narrated what happened to them in the island.

"So where are your neighbors now? Are they home?"

"I don't know. Type and I early left home today."

"Do you think P Bob knows that Gun is married already? Does he know they are your neighbors?"

"I don't know, mueng! Let's not think about them. Think about your food now before it's cold."

"Look! I'm sure he's talking now to Gun. What a cheater husband Gun is. If I were you, I would tell Rome about them!"

"Mueng! I told you to eat now." Tharn gave Tong a frown.

They were about to finish eating when Bod approached them. "Ah, Tharn, Tong, you're finished?"

"Yes P Bob. We didn't know you're here. We should have invited you to join us earlier." Tong lied.

"It's alright. I didn't see you neither," he put on his tray and sit.

His mobile rings suddenly. "Excuse me guys, I have to take this call" Bob stood up.

"Ah, P Bob, Tong and I must go now." Tharn stood up signalling Tong to agree with him.

"Yes P Bob."

Bob nodded and sit. He answered the call. "Hello?"

Tharn and Tong left him.

"I never thought P Bob is like that. He looks decent and proper. I saw his mobile. Gun is calling him. I saw the name." Tong said. They are now walking back to the faculty room.

"You have eagle's eyes mueng!"

"I didn't intend to see it. But I saw it mueng!"

"Don't mind others business mueang!"

"Really??? So from now on, I won't connive with Type just to be with you, huh?"

"That's different. We are friends. P Bob is our head. You have to respect him. Besides, you don't know the real story between P Bob and Gun."

"That's our next mission. Let's find out the story of P Bob and Gun."

"No! Don't meddle with their lives." Tharn said angrily.

"Let's help Rome. Let's save their marriage. Let's do some help to stop P Bob from seeing Gun. Let's do something to stop Gun from cheating his husband."

"Just like what I said, and I will say it again, mind tour own business mueang!"

"Mueang, think about this: if you were Rome, do you think it's good that your husband is cheating on you?"

"Open relationship."

"What?"

"Open relationship. Rome told us already about their status. So don't interfere with them, ok?"

"Rome knows his husband is cheating on him?"

"Yes!"

Tong keeps quiet.

Tharn continued, "But Rome doesn't want the idea of an open relationship. He confided to us that he wants Gun to change his mindset. But Gun doesn't stop."