Part 25:The Hickeys

Type woke up so early. He glanced at his husband's handsome face. Tharn's is still in a sound sleep.

"Goodbye my love." Type whispered and kissed his head before he left him. "I'll be back at night."

-----------

Type arrived just in time at his office. Earth is already there.

"Sawasdee krub!" Earth greeted him

"Wadee!" he replied.

Earth is smiling while piling up some paper documents. Type noticed it.

"What are you smiling at? Me huh?!" Type asked without staring at Earth. He is starting to sort papers on his desk.

"You're not wearing your tie. You must be in a hurry today" Earth said.

Type realized he forgot to wear his necktie. He opened his drawer and wore the same tie yesterday.

Earth is still smiling. Type was annoyed so he asked him again, "Why are you smiling, really Earth?"

"Ahhh..." Earth hesitantly continued saying, "you have a big hickey in your neck..."

"What?" Type grabbed his mobile phone and mirrored his neck

"What?" Type grabbed his mobile phone and mirrored his neck. He found a hickey. He felt embarrassed. Tharn gave him a big hickey last night!

He stood up and left Earth who keeps on smiling.

At the restroom of the office, he fixed his necktie and shirt to cover the hickey. Shit! What the...!" Type said. He remembered Tharn kissing his neck last night.

-----------------

The second day of the seminar.

Outdoor activities. Team building. The participants are group into 5 groups. Tharn and Tong are still not in the same group.

The facilitator asked them to line up. The mechanic of the game is to connect anything that comes from what they wear, what they have at the moment. The longest line created at a given limited time is going to win the game.