Part 64: Bubble Butt

Monday, exactly 6 in the morning, Type woke up first.

Tharn is still asleep.

Type smiled at his sleeping husband. He looks angelic. He has the best feeling, as always, when waking up beside his handsome husband.

They are still both naked, with the white blanket covering their naked bodies.

Type flipped Tharn's hair then touched his nose, his lips, his eyebrows, with his point fingers. He is playing his husband's face to wake him up.

Tharn slowly opened his eyes.

Without a word, Type gave him a quick kiss on his lips.

"Good morning, sexy!" Type whispered.

"Good morning, my baby" Type whispered back. He grabbed Type's nape and gave him a passionate kiss on his head.

"We're going back to Bangkok today..." Type said.

"Can we just stay here forever? Just like this?" Tharn childishly said. He hugged Type so tight.

Type felt something hard pointing to his private part.

"Hon, wherever we go, we can be like this. And this banana of yours wakes up like this everyday" Type grabbed Tharn's erected penis.

Tharn felt Type's penis erected too. Their morning woods are like soldiers, fighting each other. They can feel each others penises' beat and movements.

They are comfortable with each other. They can kiss lips to lips even without gargling or brushing teeth first. They have good breath after all.

Tharn smiled.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Type asked.

"Because I remember before. When we were just starting dating. You didn't want to kiss to be kissed because you were shy. You always made sure you gargle first before coming back on the bed to kiss me."

Type smiled too. "You did the same. Whenever you smell the mouthwash, you get up, run to the bathroom, and gargle."

They laugh while cuddling.

"I like your smell. You smell like a baby" Tharn said.

"And you smell like a sexy gigolo" Type said.

Tharn started caressing Type's waist, then to his back, then finally to his butt. His fingers searched for Type's hole. When he found it, his point finger played it gently. His erection becomes harder just like Type's.

"I love you..." Tharn whispered.

"I love you too..." Type whispered back.

They kissed lips to lips again.

Tharn pulled Type's body and now Type is on top of him

Tharn pulled Type's body and now Type is on top of him. He wet his hand with his saliva and encircled Type's hole. Then he gets ready his erected cock to Type's hole.