Part 73 : The Revelation

Otsu Bar. 10.00 P.M.

Tong and Bob arrived at the bar

"Thank you Tong." Bob said before opening the car's door.

Tong nodded.

Bob got off the car. He gave Tong a final look. Tong smiled at him. Though he smiled, he can't hide his sadness. Bob told him who he is going to meet tonight.

He started the engine of the car when he saw Bob coming back towards him.

"P Bob?" he asked after he opened the car's window.

"Why won't you join me until Gun arrives?" Bob seriously said.

Tong's sadness turned into happiness. He liked what Tong has just said.

"Are you sure?" Tong smiled.

"Yeah. I have to treat you few drinks to show gratitude to you" Bob said.

Tong's heart is beating so fast while finding a place to park his car.

There are only few costumers inside the bar. Otsu Bar is a quiet bar. It's like a private place to chill. The music sound is not so loud. It was kind a jazz music so it's relaxing. It's a perfect place for lovers to hang out.

Bob chose a table for two persons.

After the waiter served their beer drinks, face to face, Bob asked Tong "Why are you free? Don't you have any girlfriend?"

Tong's face turned pale. He is blushing. He can't see Bob. He knows Bob is staring at him.

Bob touched Tong's head and ruffled his hair like a boy. "You're a handsome guy. You should have been breaking many women's hearts!"

(In Thailand, the head is considered sacred and the cleanest part of the body, so it’s deemed offensive to touch people’s heads or hair. If you slip up and do this accidently, apologise as soon as you can and you’ll find most Thais will quickly forgive you for it.)

But Bob did touching Tong's head because he considers him as his younger brother.

Tong gulped his beer. He was tensed.

"This morning, you're talkative. Did you cut your tongue?" Bob teased him. He drank his beer.

"I'm single P Bob."

"Really?" Bob grinned.

Tong scratched his head. "P Bob... I had exes..."

"Exes?" Bob gave him an astonished look. "I knew it. Guys like you, ... like Gun, have a lot of exes. You won't stick to one."

For Tong, it was a compliment. It was a positive remark.

"P Bob?" Tong said after he drank his beer.