Part 6 : The Wedding Vows

The honeymoon is over. The'yre home.

Type is tired again. Tharn is not. Obviously because of their physical look. Between them, Tharn looks vigorous while Type looks weak.

Back to normal life in Bangkok.

Tharn fixed their things first before sitting beside his husband who's watching TV now

Tharn fixed their things first before sitting beside his husband who's watching TV now. Type's still wearing his socks.

If there's one thing that their honeymoon gives: Type apparently became romantic, sweet, and caring to Tharn.

Just like now, Type dragged his husband in order to let his head on his lap.

"Tired again hmmm?" Tharn asked.

He nodded.

Tharn held Type's head and kissed him affectionately.

"I'll call my dad then to postpone our hometown visit" Tharn said softly.

Type nodded again.

"One day after, is it Ok?"

"Yeah."

"Ok."

Type rubbed his forehead. "Later hon. Turn off your mobile phone first. I don't want you to worry about it yet." And then he kissed his lips.

Wow so sweet! A picture perfect view again. Two guys on the sofa. It is like their honeymoon hasn't ended yet.

Tharn is not really tired. But he's closing his eyes. He is enjoying the feeling of being caressed by Type.

"Type?"

"Hmmm."

"I miss day offs like these."

"Why? Don't you get bored always being with me?" Type starting to tease him.

"Never!" he answered right away.

"So boring!" Type intently said it while looking at his husband's face.

"Baby! You're starting again!" Tharn said laughing. His hands pressed Type's cheeks.

"You know when I'm serious and not hmmm?" Type kissed him again.

"Yes. And life's boring without you by my side. No one messing around with me!"

"You're lying! You almost walked out that night," Typed trying to remind him about the night he joked about the waiter in Singapore.

"That one is not a good one!"

"So will you leave me if it's a bad one?"

Tharn didn't answer immediately. He can't find an answer right away. He just look at his teasing eyes.

"Will you?" Type reiterated.

"No! I got married with you so I can't go anywhere now without you" he answered.