Part 74: The Coincidence Place

Tong was about to start his car when he saw  Gun coming out from the latter's car.

Gun went inside the bar.

Tong decided to stay for a while. He feels numb. He thinks about how happy Gun and Bob are right now inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm glad you came." Bob poured beer to Gun's glass.

"You told me to come here. Who else you want to come here?" Gun smiled at him after he drunk the beer.

"I can be with my colleagues but I feel better if I'm with you instead." Bob said. He poured his glass a beer. When he was about to lift the glass up, Gun took it and drunk the beer.

"You should not drink. You are not fully recovered with your operation yet." Gun said.

"I drink less." Bob smiled. He likes Gun's concern to his condition.

"Less? Is this less?" Gun asked. He noticed 6 empty bottles of beer.

"Tong drunk these. He was here few minutes ago. He took me here. My car's tire is punctured... It's still in the university."

"Who's Tong?" Gun put on the table the empty glass.

"He's my colleague and the one I told you who took care of me when I was hospitalized."

"Ah, Tharn's friend!" Gun said.

Bob nodded his head.

"He allowed you to drink?"

"He warned me to drink less. I drunk only a bottle. He drunk the rest."

"I worried about you. Don't drink even it's less, ok? Let me drink these. You can just watch me finish them ok?"

"I'm fine now. The doctor said I can drink now." Bob chuckled.

"No. It's enough. Leave these bottles to me, ok?"

"Why are you worried of me all of a sudden huh?"

"Should I not be worried of you?"

"Just 2 glasses of beer and you sounded drunk already" Bob laughed.

"Wait until I'm drunk... You'll see what you want to see and get what you want." Gun whispered to him because the waiter came with another set of 6 bottles of cold beer.

The waiter opened the beer and was about to pour the beer to Tong's glass but Bob stopped him. "Let me do that. It's fine with us not to serve us." He smiled at the waiter.

The waiter bowed, smiled and politely left them.

"This place looks lonely. Why there are only few customers?" Gun asked Bob.

"That's why I chose this bar. Not loud. It's more romantic than those in Silom."

"Romantic huh? With me?"

"Who else I am with?"

"How will I know if you always come here with other guys?"

"Gun, I'm not as playful as you, ok? Besides, after you, I never go out anymore. I drink alone in my room to chill. I chill by myself."

"Playful? You mean, you don't want me to play with you? Don't you like when I'm playing with you huh?"

"I don't like you play with me anymore. You promised me already. You can play with Rome but not me... That's what you said, right?" Bob asked Gun right through his face. He saw Gun's flirtatious face turned into a serious face.

"Play? I mean playing with you means cuddling you, kissing you, teasing you, and being with you..." Gun softly said.

"Playing as your toy. That's what I mean." Bob seemed to be a little tipsy.

Gun drunk his beer. Then he looked at Bob who is still looking straight at him.

"You look so serious. As long as I'm here with you now, don't talk about something like that, ok?" Gun looks upset.

"Am I still one of your toys?" Bob once again accused Gun.

"Psssh..." Tong pressed his point finger to Bob's lips. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't love you. You're not my toy. I love you Bob..."

Bob blushed when he heard Gun's reply.

"When will you stay with me for real?" Bob said. He sounded pleading.

"Just give me more time. I'ts not easy to just leave Rome."

"If you can't leave Rome, you should not have shown up to me anymore. You only make things complicated. I thought I have forgotten you already. Until you showed up again in my life and make me feel miserable."

(Gun and Bob reunited in Pattaya during the latter's college department seminar.)

Gun look around the bar to make sure nobody is looking at them. He pulled Bob's nape and kissed his lips torridly.

Bob was startled so he pushed Gun's chest gently. "Not here, Gun!"

"I love you Bob. I don't care about what they say."

Bob felt good. He felt good about the kiss and the sensation of his lips locked to Gun's for about 5 seconds.

"Only few glasses of beer and you feel you own this place." Bob uttered shyly.

"You provoked me to do it" Gun teased him.

"Excuse me. I'll go to the restroom." Bob stood up and went to bar's comfort room.

Gun smiled while looking at Bob walking towards the comfort room of the bar.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Rome, is on a taxi. He is heading to the bar. He secretly read Bob's line messages while his husband was taking a shower so he knew where to go.

Few hours ago, he pretended he was asleep when his husband went out.

Gun kissed his forehead before he left him. And when he heard the door closed, his tears could not stop falling. He cried out loud even he was taking a shower.

Poor Rome.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Type, Tharn, Earth and Dos entered the bar.

Otsu Bar. What a coincidence!

The gang has no idea this is the same bar where Bob and Gun are chilling.

Tong is still inside his car but he did not notice the group went in because he is preoccupied of jealousy.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Before the group came, Gun followed Bob in the comfort room. He didn't see the group before he left their table to check on Bob.

"Welcome to Otsu Bar sirs. May I have your order?" the waiter asked the group.

"Just beer for me and Tharn" Type replied with a smile.

"What about us?" Dos frowned at Type. "Do you think we don't exist here?"

Earth laughs at Dos who is again noisy. "May I have whiskey sour, please?" Earth said.

"So nobody cares for me huh?" Dos is overreacting.

"Here's the menu." Tharn teased Dos. "Do you like watermelon juice?"

The three laughs so hard. They like to tease Dos.

"I'm going out now." Dos went at the bar's entrance but nobody is looking at him so he shouted again, "Hey, I'm going home now!"

The three sit looking at each other controlling their laughter.

"I changed my mind" Dos finally sit down. "I want Mojito!" 

The three bursted out laughing.

-----------------to be continued--------------------------