Part 19:The 1st Month Wedding Anniversarry

Since Tharn is not feeling well, Type drove the car. He sent Tharn to the university first, and then went to his workplace afterwards.

"See you later." Type kissed Tharn before getting off their car.

Tharn looked at the car going away before walking toward the hallway of the university. He feels good now. He thinks about Type being a good husband to him now. After their wedding, this is the first time he was sent to his workplace.

There are lots of improvements to Type's character. Just like today: He prepared the breakfast, he handed to him the bath towel, he did the ironing, he fed him.

He cares for him now. He knows how to control his emotions. Most importantly, he knows how to apologize. He becomes a man.

Tharn sat on his chair when Tong approached him. "Hey Ajarn Tharn!", his colleague and best friend in the workplace. "You were sent by your prince charming huh!"

Tong is of the same age as Tharn. He is also a Music professor. He is also a bisexual guy of course.

They are the best buddies in the Music Department

They are the best buddies in the Music Department. Just like Tharn, he is muscular. He is handsome too! His brown complexion adds to his sexiness. And his charming eyes.

Type met him many times already. He was abroad during the couple's wedding.

"Don't talk to me. I'm not talking to strangers," Tharn said without glancing at Tong.

"Tharn, my friend, I'm sorry." Tong said referring about his absence during Type and Tharn's wedding day.

He should be the best man but Tong flew to Hongkong for family matters. Emergency.

"How can you forgive me, buddy?"

"I'm kidding," Tharn replied. "When did you came back?"

"Just last night!"

"How's your grandma?"

"She's fine now. Released from the hospital already."

Tong's grandma from mother side is half Chinese. She has been a bedridden because of old age.

"Did you say hi from me?"

"She can't remember you now. She can't even recognize me." Tong felt sad. It's his grandma who raised him.

Tharn pat his friend's shoulder. "Don't worry. She's going to be fine."

"Thanks my friend."

"You've been away for how long?"

"One month."

"One month?!!!" Tharn said with wide eyes open. "Shit! Today's our 1st month wedding anniversary! I forgot about it. We forgot it!"

"It's Ok! It's not year anniversarry anyway. He's now your husband, not boyfriend." Tong said. He knows that the couple celebrate their monthly anniversary every month when the two were just boyfriends.