Part 32: Rome Confides

"Let me pick the fruit. Baby, stand still! The monkey will ride on your shoulder!" Type said.

Tharn feels the bulge of Type sticking at the back of his neck. And those soft butt. He feels horny. He smiles silently.

The papaya accidentally fell on Tharn's head.

"Ouch! Baby! Be careful!" Tharn screamed sweetly.

"Ok darling, I'm sorry." Type laughed. "Put me down now. Rome must be hungry now."

They picked up the fruits from the ground.

"4 fruits are enough for him! Don't pick up those broken ones." Tharn said.

They went back to the hut and woke up Rome.

"Thank you guys!" Rome said while eating.

They nodded.

"You said Gun and you came to this island already. I think he has idea where are you now." Type said.

"I don't think so." Rome's replied in a lonely tone. "Maybe. He knows I'm sailing the boat."

"You should bring your mobile phone when you sail. So that in case like this, you can call him." Tharn said.

"I learned a lesson today. Yeah that's right."

"Look who's talking. You left your mobile phone in the cottage too." Type said.

"Because I know I can't call you Type. Your mobile is there." Tharn replied.

"For emergency like this, you can call 911." Type said.

Tharn scratch his head. Type is right. "I was in a hurry."

"You must have presence of mind all the time Tharn." Type said.

"And you must not go away from me Type."

"Hey, hey guys, you're both look cute arguing each other." Rome smiled at them.

The couple stopped arguing. They almost forgot Rome is with them.

"You know what, when I and Gun argues, I always keep quiet. Gun won't stop if I defend my side. He's always right." Rome shook his head.

The couple still keep quiet.

"I bite my tongue gently or pinch my arm to silence myself when I feel the need to interrupt. Unfold my arms and breathe deeply to relax and open my mind and body to listening and hearing what he has to say." Rome continued.

Type admired him suddenly. Between Tharn and Type, Type is the hot-tempered.

"He doesn't listen to me. But listening to each other can reduce the arguing in marriage. I hope he will change for the better." Rome continued saying with sad eyes.

Tharn hold Type hands secretly. Type tighten the holding hands.

"The truth is we had a fight last night." Rome started to open up. "That's why I left him alone in the cottage and went sail by myself."

The couple looked at him and both feel pity of him. It's like Rome wanted to cry. He wanted a shoulder to lean on.

"We had a fight, and we aren't talking overnight. Sometimes, I want to shout at him and tell him I wanted to take a break from the relationship permanently. But I love him. I just wish he loves me the way I love him." Rome started to shed tears.

Tharn pat his shoulder. "Rome, everything's going to be fine. You, too, should voice sometimes what you feel. Don't just always allow him to say things. Say what's in your mind as well."

"That's what I learned today. Seeing you both here. Seeing how you love each other. Seeing how you understand each other and forgive each other, it made me realize now that the argument did not really matter. I miss being with him, and I just wish that I could go back to the hour before the fight and keep it from happening."

Type is very attentive to every word Rome is uttering. He is right. Oftentimes, Type always gets mad to Tharn. He is lucky because no matter how hurtful words he throws to Tharn, Tharn ignores them and just listens to him and understands him. He holds Tharn's hand and pressed it gently.

"I wish we can go back now so you can patch up things with him." Tharn said.

"We can patch things up but he won't stop doing what he wants. He cheats on me. He breaks my heart always." Rome wipes his tears.

Tharn remembers the night he caught Gun kissing Bob.

"And what worst is that whenever I confront him about cheating, he says I can do the same. As long as for fun, we can have open relationships. But for me it's not fun at all."

"Us, neither!" Tharn said. He tightens holding Type's hand.

"Have you ever left him? I mean, just to test if he misses you. Let's say just for a day, a week, something like that?" Type finally said.

Rome nodded. "Since we became boyfriends, I never left him. I would be in pain. I'm scared to lose him. I love him very much. I thought marrying him would stop him from hurting me. I was wrong."

"You have to test him." Type said.

Tharn hit him gently with his elbow and said, "Type, that won't solve the problem."

"How would you know? He must try once..."

"Hey... hey Type!" Tharn warned him to stop giving him advices.

"I won't try that Type. What if I do that and that will just make things worse?" Rome said.

"Rome, don't listen to him."

"Listen to me. I do that to Tharn. I let him feel he misses me. And it works! He is the one who ..."

"Type..." Tharn gave him an angry look. Type closed his mouth. "You're lying. You miss me as well. You say always "you're mine, youre mine".

Rome finally laughed. Type reaction after hearing what Tharn has just said is cute. Type's face turned red. He is blushing.

"Yeah, Tharn is right. He's mine!" Type said. He pinched Tharn's cheeks.

"Type, we are serious here."

"I just want Rome laugh. He is sad so I want him to feel good."

"Finally, Type is right. Don't feel sad now Rome. Everything's gonna be alright. Just like what I said a while ago, talk to him, and don't run from him, even for a second when you argue." Tharn pat again Rome's shoulder.

"You, two, are really lovely couple. Thank you for comforting me."

Their conversation stopped when they heard a sound of a motorboat coming toward the island.

----------------to be continued------------------------

(I hope you like this part. Please don't forget to vote for this part, and write comments. Thank you so much.)