Part 17: Tharn Gets Jealous

Tharn checked his mobile phone. It's already eleven past nine but he hasn't received any messages nor call from Type.

He is now in the living room. The TV is turned on but he's not watching.

He dialed Type's mobile number. It's ringing. It rang 5 times before it was answered. "Hello Tharn..."

"Hello. What noise is that?" He heard disco music or something like in a bar or club.

"We're here at the Great Escape Bar and Restaurant. You go to bed now. My boss is still here. You know, if the boss is still around, we should still all be around, " He heard Type said.

"What? Hanging out with your boss, and with your officemates instead? You told me you had an overtime. And you promised me you could come and join us. Why you're having a party now?" Tharn in an upset tone.

"Hon, I'll explain to you later ok?"

"Type, why did you lie to me?"

"Are you drunk?" Type asked him over the phone. He can sense through Tharn's voice.

"We had whiskey drinking after the dinner, but I'm ok. I'm not drunk. I just have a bit headache." Tharn said. "Is it you and your officemates who are drinking now?"

"I'm sorry hon. It was a surprise party. I didn't have a choice,a" Type said.

"What time will you come home then? You know I can't sleep without you." Tharn can't hide his emotion. It's true he cannot sleep without Type beside him.

"I know. Only tonight baby ok? Don't wait for me..."

"No. I will pick you up. Wait for me."

"No. You're drunk. Dos will send me there. Or I'll take a taxi going home. Don't worry." Type turned off his mobile so Tharn can't insist gettting him.

"Type... Hello... Hello?"

Tharn turned off the TV. Stood up and put on his jacket. Though the effect of alcohol he drank is giving him a headache, and making him feel dizzy, he is decided to pick up Type.

-----------

"Where did you go?" Dos asked Type who just came from outside the bar.

"Tharn called me." He answered. He sat on the stall and had a gulp of the beer.

"Hey, you chameleon!" Dos named him an animal that easily changes the skin color. "So you changed plan so sudden huh!"

Type is pissed off. "Chameleon, you ass!"

"You said you are going to drive Earth away from our workplace. Didn't you seal a deal with me?" Dos said frowning.

"Crazy!"

"Hmmm, I smell something wrong huh! I think you like him!" Dos said it without thinking.