Part 47: The Noise in the Neighborhood

Bob mobile phone rings. He is asleep. He is drunk. He said a while ago, they would only drink one beer each.

Tong answered the call, "Hello?"

"This is the mechanic. The car's tire now is changed."

"Ok."

Tong woke up Bob who is drunk. "P Bob, let's go now. Your car is ready."

"Ok. Let's go." Bob uttered with eyes still closed.

He helped Bob walked to get in his car. "P Bob, I think you can't drive. I will send you to place."

"Don't underestimate me. I can drive. This is not too much. You think I'm drunk?"

Bob throw up when he was about to open the door of his car.

"P Bob, I told you. You can't drive. Please tell me your address now. I will send you."

Bob pushed Tong away. "I said I can drive. Aren't you listening Tong?"

"Let's leave your car here. Just come with me P Bob." Tong pulled Bob gently.

Bob pushed him again. "I will tell you one last time. I can drive. Don't block my way. You go home now. Thank you Tong."

Bob got in his car. Tong stood still. He didn't want his department head to be upset anymore. He did all his best to stop him from driving. He feels very worried while looking at the car.

Tong got in the car and tried to follow Bob. He was cut off by the traffic light so he was not able to follow him anymore.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Type and Tharn are disturbed by a loud noise outside their home. Somebody is shouting.

"Hon, I want to see what's happening." Type said. "I can't sleep with this noisy neighbors."

"Hmmm," Tharn said with his eyes closed.

"Release me then. How can I go out? You're hugging me so tight?" Type removed Tharn's arm from hugging him. Then he got up to check what's the noise outside.

Type saw a a man, outside his car, yelling in front of Gun and Rome's house.

"Gun! You bastard! Get out and face me!"

Type slowly walked towards the gate. He could not see clearly who the man shouting Gun's name so he went out.

He was shocked to see who the man is. It's Bob.

"Gun! Gun! Come here! Let's talk!" Bob is crying.

Type immediately approached him. "P Bob..."

Bob was surprised to see him. He wiped his tears and fixed himself. He stood straight, feeling embarassed.

"Why are you shouting in the middle of the night P Bob?" he softly asked.

"Type?" Bob hugged him and cried like a river. "Am i dreaming?

"No, P Bob. We live here. Opposite Gun and Rome's house."

"He is playing with my feelings. Gun's an ass! He's here. That fucking bastard is here!"

"P Bob, Gun and Rome are still in Pattaya. Rome is in the hospital so they're not yet home." Type said.

"He is here. He sent this location to me." Bob showed his mobile phone to Type.

"If he's here, he should have gone out to see you here." Type catched Bob who is about to stumble.

"Type, I want to talk to him. I want to see this asshole. We need to talk," Bob continues crying on Type's shoulder. Type pat his back.