Part 77:

"Bob? Is that your name?" Rome sarcastically asked Bob.

"Don't be immature Rome..." Bob said.

"Immature? Me? Look who is talking?" Rome chuckled.

"Stop! Rome, go home and don't be so dramatic here." Gun stopped Rome from pouring his glass with beer.

"Home? You call that home? Do you want me to believe you it's really a home? Is a home supposed to be a place of love. Our love nest? How can you call it a home if you don't treat it as a home?" Rome wiped his tears on his cheeks.

"I said stop talking this bullshit!" Gun stood up as he tapped the table hard.

"I'll only stop if you are going to tell us who do you want to go home with. And where home you wanna go now? Our home, or his home?" Bob stood up too, giving Gun an equally fierce look.

Bob stood up and then tried to walk away from the couple.

Gun grabbed Bob's right arm. "I'll go with him."

Bob stopped. He was surprised he was chosen by Gun. Though this is what he wants, he didn't expect Gun would choose him just in front of Rome.

It was like a slap on Rome's face. He was hurt. He was insulted. He bowed his head and sat down helplessly. Then he cried. He poured out his emotions. He was hurt.

"Fine. Go home then." Rome tried to regain his composure. He poured beer on his glass.

Gun and Bob stood like statues looking at him.

"I said go. You two can leave me now." Rome said in tears.

Bob is pulling Gun's arm. But Gun stands still. He is like freezed. He didn't expect Rome could allow him to go with Bob.

"Let's get out of here Gun..." Bob said.

Gun doesn't know what to do. Is he going to console his pitiful husband or is he going out of the bar now?

Rome wiped his tears and said in a soft tone. "You can go... Go... Please go..."

Gun hesitantly walked away from his husband. But Bob grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the bar.

When the two were out his sight, Rome weeps hard. The other customers are starting to look at him so he decided to stood up.

Then suddenly Earth and Dos came. Dos is blocking Rome's way.

"Is this our table?" Dos is drunk already. "Who are you?"

Without a word, Rome walked past through them.

Dos sat right away on the chair. "Who's that guy? And where are they now?"

"No idea!" Earth said. He look around then he sat beside Dos who's head is like falling on the table ready to sleep.

"Is this really our table? Where are they?" Dos stuttered.

Earth looks around. He can't find Tharn, Type, Bob and Gun. More customers are inside the bar now.

"Stay here. Let me find out where are they now. Your wasted. Fix yourself, mueang!" He said after he helped Dos laid his head on the wall.

"I'm not yet drunk, mueang!" Dos blabbered. "Let's drink more. Waiter! Come here!"

Earth shook his head. "You're such a pain in the ass!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rome!" Tharn said when he saw him coming out of the bar.

The couple approached him. Rome is still in tears.

"I thought you two are my friends. You are all here to tolerate my husband being with that fucking guy!" Rome used all his might to push the couple. Then he turned away from them.

"Rome, wait. Let me explain." Tharn said. He grabbed Rome's arm.

Rome stopped and faced the couple. "It's alright. No worries. I just hope you won't end up the way Gun and I just had." He again turned away and hailed a taxi.

The taxi left when Earth came. "Why no one is left in our table. Where are Gun and P Bob?"

"They left already." Type said.

"Who's that guy?" Earth asked.

"That's Rome." Tharn answered.

"I see. He looked so sad. Why did Gun and Bob left him? Did we miss something here?" Earth was anxious. He is sure something happened among them.

"Nothing. Let's go back to our table."Tharn said.

Before they enteree the bar, the couple heard someone calling their names from the parking area.

"Type! Tharn!" Tong shouted. He got off from his car.

The three waited for him. When he got closer, Tharn asked "Why are you also here?"

"I should ask that. Have you guys been here for a long a time. I drunk much so I took a nap. I feel asleep inside my car." Tong scrathched his head. He then looked at Earth.

"Ah this is Earth, my boss' son. Earth this is Tong." Type introduced the two guys to each other.

"Wadee." Earth smiled at Tong.

"Wadee." Tong smiled too.

"Why are you here?" Tharn asked Tong as they entered the bar.

"I took P Bob here. His car's tire is punctured. Then while waiting for Gun, I joined P Bob. I left them when Gun came."

"Tong!!!" Dos stood up and hugged Tong. "Come here, sit... sit, sit here! Let's drink more!"

"You better stop drinking, mueang." Earth warned Dos. "We miss a lot of actions because of you?" Earth laughs.

"I can drink better than you Earth, right Tong?" Dos faced Tong.

Tong covered Dos' mouth which is getting closer to his face. "You smell like a vomit, mueang!"

"He vomitted a lot. He almost even vomitted my shoes!" Earth complained.

"Don't worry, mueang! Tong's here and he's going to take care of me. He won't pat my back so hard like you did, mueang!" Dos said. He touched his back. "I think Earth slapped his hand on here" Dos said while trying to touch his back.

"Ohoi! You found your superhero, mueang!" Tharn joked Dos. He knows Tong and Dos get along well.

Earth grinned at Dos.

"Now are you jealous? Are you jealous of Tong huh?" Dos teased Earth.

"What?!!!" Earth said loudly.

"You're jealous." Dos repeated what he said. He's really drunk.

"Why am I jealous of him?" Earth laughs.

"Because Earth is a better guy than you. He is better for me than you." Dos said.

"What are you talking about, mueang?" Type laughs.

Dos sit straight. He looks straight at Earth. He wants to say "I love you but you don't love me."

"What?" Earth looks straight back at Dos.

"Ah nothing, mueang!" Dos said. "I want to vomit again!"

Everyone stood up quickly to get away from Dos.

-------------------to be continued------------------------