Part 58: Oh Silly Dos!

"How is my husband in the workplace?" Tharn asked Earth. The two are left for the mean time because Type help Dos find something to treat his coughing.

"Well, actually, tonight is the first time I saw how sweet he is. I never thought he is as sweet as you. You two are really perfect match!" Earth praised.

"Is he a bad-tempered guy?"

"No he is not. He is just a serious one. We seldom talks in the office."

"That's my husband. But if you get to know him well, you will get along well. He is not yet open to you I think."

"You're right Tharn. But he starts to be real when I found out that he is married with you already."

"How did you find out?"

"When I first entered our office, I saw your photoframe on his desk upside down... But now it is proudly displayed."

"He was so shy before

"He was so shy before. I'm glad he started opening up to you."

"He thought I was a close-minded person perhaps that time... Thanks to Dos. Dos is a funny friend."

"That's why it's important to know each other well before judging, right?" Tharn said.

"Yes. And because of this trip, I already knew not only him, but you as well." Earth gulped his whiskey.

Tharn remembered the first time he saw Earth. He got jealous of him during the promotion congratulatory party of Type.

"Ahmm Earth, I would like to personally ask an apology to what I did that night... I'm sorry."

"Oh never mind. I understand. It's normal for any partners to feel that."

Tharn poured whiskey to Earth's wine glass. "Thanks for understanding. Let's cheers!"

"Cheers!"

Tharn feels comfortable now to Earth. He tells how they started as boyfriends. He tells everything they went through as a couple.

"My husband has changed into a better person. If you only know how hard to handle him during our first years as boyfriends. So right now, although there are still few things to work out, I'm happy seeing him change for the better."

"This trip taught me a lesson Tharn."

"What is it?"

"That love of the same sex is also wonderful, so amazing, and so inspiring..." Earth gulped his whiskey.

"What do yoy mean?"

"I'm a straight guy. So honestly, ... I hope it doesn't offend you..."

"No, I won't be offended."

"I was judgemental before. I thought before, same sex relationship, just like others say, is not acceptable in our society."

Tharn gulped his whiskey. "Yeah, I know. That's the hardest part. But gay couples just like Type and I, want to tell other people who don't accept us that hypocrisy overshadow them. They condemn such kind of relationship for it is told that its not acceptable in our society but they tend to forget that love is beyond gender. Love is natural and that it will happen to anyone and everyone, regardless of how we choose to be one."

Tharn is right. Earth listens attentively. He admires the way Tharn speaks.

"You're right Tharn. No hate, no pain, just plain love." Earth said.

"Our married life is hard because there are still people who are not open-minded. Even Type... Before, he hated me so much. But I didn't give up on him. I showed him that our love is our weapon to overcome everything." Tharn gets more serious in talking to Earth.

"I admire you're love to each other." Earth gulped his whiskey.

"Thank you Earth." Tharn said. He poured whiskey to Earth's glass.

"You know Tharn, I came back to Thailand because I was despised by my girlfriend, I mean my ex now. I wanted to start anew. I left all my past already. I buried them already. Now I feel better."

"Cheers to that, Earth!"

"Cheers!"

"Why don't you open your heart again?" Tharn smiled at him. He wanted to lighten the deep conversation.

"My heart is now open. But I'm not forcing myself to find someone. I will just let fate or destiny do its job." Earth laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"So how are you feeling now?" Type patted Dos back.

"Thank you, mueang! This pineapple juice is sweet!" Dos said after he gulped a cold pineapple juice in can.

"Do you wanna play more?"

"No!" Dos answered quickly.

"Ok, let's go back there. They must be waiting for us."

"What takes you and Tharn so long underwater? Did you have sex?"

Type kicked Dos' ass gently but manage to catch him from stumbling. "You're crazy!"

"I saw you kissing like tomorrow will never come!"

"That was why you swallowed the sea water because you paid attention to us, mueang!"

"I felt envious mueang!"

"You should! Tharn is hot and I'm hot as well!" Type teased Dos.

"By the way, what is your favorite sex position?"

Type slapped Dos' head gently. "Khon bah!"

"Mueang, I'm serious. What is it huh?"

"That's very private. It's our secret!" Type laughed.

"I'm your best friend. I can keep secrets!"

"Keep secrets?"

"Yeah!"

"No way!"

"Did you blowjob Tharn underwater?"

"Khon bah! Shut up your dirty mouth and dirty mind!"

"Or did he blowjob you instead?"

"Secret!"

"O-hoi! I need someone like Tharn. Can I have him even for just a one night stand?" Dos joked Type.

Type kicked Dos so really hard this time. "Arai wa?!"

Dos stumbled on the sand. "Ouch, mueang! I'm kidding!"

"Hey Type, aren't you feel pity of Dos?" Tharn saw them coming towards them. "Why did you kick him?"

"He's talking non-sense!" Type shouted. He left Dos struggling to stand up.

"Type, my friend, help me here. I'm sick. Can you be pitiful sometimes. Oh you're such a harsh person!" Dos shouted.

"Don't be so dramatic, mueang! Come on, let's play spinning the bottle game again!" Type shouted at him.

"Mai aw. Mai aw lew krub. Po lew!" Dos exclaimed.

Type sat now beside Tharn. "That Dos is crazy! I can't take care of him anymore."

Earth and Tharn laughed.

------------------------to be continued---‐-----------------