//I wish you wouldn't//

(Izuku's POV)

I have managed to stay away from kacchan for a whole month now. I have been hanging around with sho-chan more often. I want to like sho-chan more. 

I managed to talk to him and when he asked me to be his boyfriends I thought, that would be the best. I can get over kacchan once and for all and move on with sho-chan. he is sweet, kind and he cares about me a lot.  

"yes, I would love to be your boyfriend" sho-chan hugged me. and I hugged back. he was warm. and it was good hugging him. 

I backed off a little and looked at sho-chan. we looked at each other for a second. before sho-chan leaned in. and our lips touched. 

when we parted away he hugged me again. 

I want to be happy with sho-chan. and I'll make it work. after that, we became a couple it was three weeks after kacchan and Kirishima got together. and sho-chan is really kind to me. he always sends me good night text and good morning. always asks if I want to run in the morning with him or just practise combat with him. sometimes we just stay in his room and cuddle. while shinso keeps making fun of us. 

"so shinso do you like someone?" he looked at us then looked down and blushed a little. I looked back at sho-chan and he looked at me. 

"who, who is it?"

"Well, um it's...Denki." 

Izu: "KAMINARI." 

"shh for crying out loud." 

Izu: "oh s-sorry, but you like kaminari?" shinso looked away then scratched his back neck before slowly nodding.

sho-chan: "and when the heck did that happened?" 

shinso: "well I have had my eye on him since the sports festival, but I didn't think much off it. until the other day when I walked out from our dorms and meet on him. we talked on our way down. and he was really funny. I liked talking to him." 

"aww. our little shinso is in LOOOVE. that's so cute. and we know the guy too." 

"guys don't tell him anything?" then he looked at me and I got offended. 

"hey, why you looking at me. I-I won't tell anyone."  

"hey don't get sad it's just you are terrible at keeping secrets." 

"w-what that's so stupid I am excellent at keeping secret." 

"oh yea, then tell me one secret you have been able to keep." 

Izu: "well, I know that -" I looked at him with a sly smile. 

"ah, you thought I would tell you a secret well I saw trough your bluff and I'll not fall for that." shinso chuckled.

"well, I thought I had you there."  

we kept talking all night until we realised how late it was. I was so tierd I couldn't keep my eyes open. 

(todoroki's POV)

I watched Izu fall asleep in my beside me. and then shinso stood up. 

"well it's getting pretty late I'll leave." 

"see you later shinso." he smiled at me then waved at me and walked out of my room. 

I took my duvet and covered Izu with it and placed a kiss on his forehead and saying my goodnights to him. 

the next day I woke up before Izu. and all I did was look at his sleeping face. so cute. 

then Izu started mumbling in his sleep. that was so adorable. well until. 

"mh...kacchan." my eyes widened. my smile slowly faded. I looked down. 

*sigh* I know, Izu- I know you still love him. but I wish you wouldn't. 

Poor Sho-chan, love is hard.