//Just hide it//

(no one's POV)

katsuki and Kirishima meet up to start their training together. katsuki had never been so nervous to train before as he was at that moment.
they fought against each other. it was heated in the room. maybe because of all the training, but not for katsuki. after all that sparing Kirishima still couldn't beat katsuki. that just made katsuki more confident. and he needed all the confidence he could get.

this was actually heaven to katsuki since they always ended up getting surprisingly close to each other. like skin against skin close. and katsuki just loved it. some of the fights he lost on purpose to let the guy feel good too, but he had to look manly so he won the most fights they had. they both ended up on the ground beaten and panting like crazy.

they laughed, katsuki and Kirishima walked back to the dorms and took a shower.

for katsuki, this was a great day, but there was someone in the class that didn't feel the same. No far from great, he couldn't believe his feelings and not his stupid mind. All he had was his own taught and his....

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

Izuku: "come in." was a faint voice heard from the opposite side of the dorm. and in walked
Izuku: "Todoroki"

todoroki: "hey midoriya, I came to tell you that breakfast is ready." Izuku smiled and thanked todoroki to walk all the way here to tell him. todoroki took a seat next to Izuku's bed. and looked around.

todoroki: "wow, you really like all might. I'll never get used to this." Izuku and todoroki both laughed. it was good for Izuku to have a friend like todoroki. one that he could talk to. after a while of talking and getting Izuku of his thoughts, they walked down where everybody was. Izuku looked around and saw katsuki and Kirishima talking. while being really close. he sighed and walked up to his friends uraraka and iida. they welcomed Izuku and they started talking.

Izuku tried hard not to notice the two male, laughing and being in their own world. he tried to bite it in him. but it was hard. it was heartbroken. it's not that he wasn't happy for them. he wants kacchan to be happy, even if it means he has to let go of him. Let go of this feelings he got for so long not even able to remember when it started. he sighed and kept on eating. but there was someone noticing Izuku.

and that was todoroki.

he noticed it yesterday when he saw Midoriya in the cafeteria, on the verge of breaking. he led midoriya to out of the school and to a quiet place behind the school where both of them could be alone. so that he could ask midoriya.

midoriya was quite. too quite. it wasn't like midoriya at all. He asked him if he was ok, but izuku was everything except fine. his heart was shattered. and all he could do was bite it in. and try playing it cool. but he didn't fool todoroki. cause if there was anything todoroki was good at, it was hide the pain and sarrow.

I've absolutely no clue on where this story will go. I hope it ends up good. but if not then I will probably just delete the story. but let's hope I won't have to do that. I want this story to work. so I'll try harder. even if it means I can't get any sleep. 😜😂😂😂🔥