//The three of us//

(Izuku's POV)

"shinso? what are you doing here?" he walked closer.

"I could ask you the same? what are you doing here?"

deku: "oh I was just running." he nodded.

deku: "and what about you?"

shinso: "oh I was looking for my cat"

deku: "you have a cat." he nodded.

shinso: "I have been looking after a cat since we started leaving in the dorms. but it seems like I lost him."

deku: "oh do you want me to look for him with you?" his eyes widened before a small smile was seen.

shinso: "if you want to." I nodded and we both started looking for the cat.

deku: "oh I forget but how does he look."

shinso: "oh he is all black but with around his left eye." I nodded and kept on looking.

deku: "so how are things?"

shinsou: "it's ok, I guess. I have been training a lot on my fighting and combat, since our fight in the sports festival. and by the way, I want to fight you again." I chuckle.

deku: "fine by me."  we talked for a long time and it was pretty fun. shinso is a really cool guy. we talked about the hero we like the most, I like all might, obvious and shinso is a fan of Aizawa. he told me that he looked up to Aizawa, not causes of his fame but the way he can fight and how he uses his quirk. and I actually agree, Aizawa sensei really is amazing. we laughed and then I looked at my side. and I saw a black tail. 

"oh, I found him." I quickly went and grabbed the cat. but he ended up scratching my hand. 

I hissed in pain. but shinso ended up catching his cat. 

"Thanks, midoriya. I finally found him" he gave the cat a kiss before petting it. 

"no problem."

shinso: "hey come with me, I got some ointment for your scratch. sorry by the way. he's very scared for new people."

deku: "don't worry I have had worse injuries than this. and I'm happy you found your cat again. what's his name?" 

shinso: "oh it's Kuro." 

deku: "that's a cute name, and it suits him too." we walked around and getting to know each other. 

until I saw someone familiar on our way. 

"Sho-chan." sho-cha turned around and waved back at me before walking up to us. 

shinso: "who is that" 

deku: "oh I guess you haven't meet todoroki. he goes to my class too, he came in second place in the sports festival." 

shinsou: "ah the half fire and half-ice guy." I nodded. 

"hey, Izu. I was looking for you. where have you been?" 

deku; "oh I was doing my night training when I meet on shinso and helped him find his cat." 

sho-chan looked over at shinso. 

shinsou: "n-nice to meet ya. I'm Hitoshi shinso." a small smile was seen on sho-chan's face. 

sho-chan: "nice to meet you too. my name is shoto todoroki." 

sho-chan: "I watched your fight with Izu. your quirk is really impressive." shinso scratched his back neck in embarrassment. 

shinso: "thanks, that means a lot. your quirk is amazing too."  

sho-chan: "your cat is really cute, can I hold him." shinso nodded. 

deku: "wait sho-chan he might end up-" sho-chan lifted Kuro from shinso's grip. and I was ready to see Kuro start to scratch or bite sho-chan, but to my surprise Kuro didnt do anything. he started to cuddle up to sho-chan even more while making cute and calmly noises. 

sho-chan: "I think he likes me." I looked surprised at him. shinso did the same. 

shinso: "t-this is the first time Kuro didnt scratch someone he just meets. wow, he must really like you." sho-chan just kept on stroke Kuro. we ended up all three walking while talking about a different thing. ended up that shinso me and sho-chan had many things in common.

 I and sho-chan exchanged numbers with shinso to meet up and do something or just hang out. 

I got a text from uraraka that we had to get back or we would get punished by Aizwaw from being late. we said our goodbyes to shinso and ran back to our dorm. 

we walked back in panting after running. I looked around just to see kacchan and Kirishima laughing and all touchy and stuff while playing video games. 

I sighed while looking down. I felt an arm around my shoulder. I looked to my side only to see sho-chan standing there smiling at me. 

"Izu. look at the picture I took of shinso's cat." I chuckle and looked ay the photo. 

deku: "I didnt know you like cat's sho-chan." 

sho-chan: "I do. when I was little I didn't have anyone to play with so one time when I was outside of my house I saw a cat looking at me. it came closer to me and I started petting it and I think the cat liked it. I loved watching and petting the cat since it was so soft and calm. the cat became my best friend until it just disappeared and I didnt see it again." 

deku: "oh sorry I didn't know sho-chan." he looked at me before smiling. 

sho-chan: "you don't have to say sorry, it wasn't your fault."