//I will not lose//

(Izuku's POV)

I was helping sho-chan up after I stumble upon him.

deku: "hey sho-chan are you ok? sorry I fell on top of you." I nervously laughed. he grabbed my hand and I pulled him up with my right hand. he smiled and thanked me for helping him. we talked about the fight and what we could practise more on. until I heard a familiar voice.

"oi, deku, Icy-hot. let's do this the fun way." I and sho-chan turned our heads to the direction kacchan was in. he had this really hot smirk on his face. I was confused about what he meant with let's do this the fun way. sho-chan was as confused as me.

deku: "w-what are you talking about? and when did you get here kacchan? I didnt notice you?" he clicked with his tongue. and pointed at Kirishima that was now walking up to us. he smiled and waved at us.

kacchan: "we were supposed to have a comeback training here, but I thought of something more interesting."

sho-chan: "and what is that?" kacchan rolled his eyes to sho-chan before answering.

kacchan: "let's have a match. a double fight. you and deku against me and Kirishima. what are ya saying?" he looked back at me. I gulped and looked at sho-chan. he huffed and looked at me too. before nodding.

I smiled and looked back at kacchan and Kirishima.

"let's do it."

it was me and sho-chan VS kacchan and Kirishima. I saw kacchan and Kirishima talking while fist-bumping. they looked so determined. it made me want to crush something with my hand. Ï was so focused on kacchan and Kirishima that I didnt hear sho-chan call for me.

"zu....izu."

I turned my head to quickly face sho-chan.

"oh, s-sorry sho-chan. what did you say again?"

"do you have a plan on how to beat those two?" the best thing here would actually to let me take down Kirishima while sho-chan takes kacchan. since I don't have a chance to take kacchan down. but sho-chan will have a better chance.

"I think the best thing would let me handle Kirishima and you take kacchan."

he nodded and we walked closer.

kacchan and Kirishima turned to us.

"I hope you guys are ready to get crushed."

sho-chan: "don't get ahead of yourself now bakugo." I chuckle at his comment and then I heard kacchan growl. wow, kacchan was really worked up for this fight.

kacchan: "Shut up damn Icy-hot and deku. let's just start. don't want to stay here all day either."

we got in position and was ready. kacchan screamed go. I saw that Kirishima came in ready to punch me. but I dodge it. I used one for all and ran up to him then give him a kick to the side.

he was still persisting. so I was ready to attack again, I came in with a flying kick, and was ready to strike Kirishima, he used his quirk to stop me and then clutched my foot and threw me to the side. my spine hurts. I hissed in pain and looked to the side to see kacchan and sho-chan fighting but talking at the same time. kacchan looked really pissed about something and sho-chan didn't seem to take so great either. it seems like they were talking bout something really important.

I was totally focusing on kacchan and sho-chan that I forgot about my fight with Kirishima.

"you shouldn't underestimate me midoriya." then he came in with a jump and his quirk activated. I managed to dodge it but a cut was made on my face.

I will not lose, as a man or a hero.