//Shit//

(Izuku's POV)

Aizawa sensei: "looks like u got a sprain in your leg and wrist. looks like you will have to take it easy this week." I sighed.

"Does that mean I can't participate in the training." he nodded. 

"Just get some rest and if you need just ask your roommate." I looked to my side to see sho-chan. he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. 

"I will, thank you sensei" he walked out and then it was just me and sho-chan. 

"so do you want to tell me what happened?"

"o-oh well, when the raise started I and kacchan started rasing back to the camp when we started betting on who would get back first of us. we started and I saw a tree in front of me so instead of hitting the three I fell down a cliff. and I ended up hurting my leg and wrist. I told kacchan he could go in front of me but he denied and told me to sit on his back to the camp. "

"oh, so he actually helped you. I thought he was the one-" 

"neh, kacchan can be rough sometimes but wouldn't hurt someone so bad." I laughed. he nodded. 

"well I'll go and tell the others that you are ok, you just rest." I nodded and watched as sho-chan walked out of the room. after a while, I just tried relaxing. until. 

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK. 

I looked at the door. 

"c-come in." the door turned and slowly opened to revile. 

"kacchan." 

"hey, just here to check if you're better. and it looks like you are so bye." 

"huh, kacchan wait." he stopped and turned to face me. 

"would you like to come in?"

"um ok." he slowly closed the door after himself and walked in. it was quite in a few seconds. 

"so what did Aizawa sensei say?"I looked at my leg and wrist. 

"oh, it's nothing serious just a sprain. but I won't be able to train for a week or so." 

"oh." 

"I appreciate you helping me kacchan, it means a lot. thank you for being a friend." 

(Katsuki's POV)

"ah, yea o-of course no problem. you-you would have done the same." he giggled. I smiled. 

kacchan: "well it's late and you need to sleep, so I'll be leaving." I stood up. and got to the door. 

"good night kacchan." I turned to him and could see that smile on his face. his eyes that shimmered with help from the full moon. 

"g-good night deku." and then I walked out. 

and the first thing I meet is. 

"hey kat, I was looking for you. what were you doing in midoriya and todoroki's room?" he looked at me confused. 

"oh....um I was just checking if deku was ok since it was partly my fault so." 

"oh ok, hey it's late let's go to our room." I nodded and followed him to our room. 

I and Ei took off our shoes and walked in. I turned to face Ei when I felt a pair of lips on mine. 

"mh...Ei." 

"let's do it kat." do what.

"do what Ei?"

"let's have sex"

"here? now?" he nodded and kissed me again. I kissed him back and he pushed me to the bed. I smirked at him.

"all right in your ready for it." 

(I'm gonna skip to in the middle of it.) 

"gh....kat......so good." I trusted and trusted. feeling the pleasure down my dick.

my mind wanders off. I shook my head. and kissed Ei, 

Ei: "I'm....I'm c-close." I grunted. I could feel me getting to mu climax.

trust

trust

trust

"fuck.....gh....deku." my eyes widened. I froze. 

"shit."

________________

ok so now the good part is coming. the next chapter will be out in a bit. and sorry for not posting for a while I have gotten some trouble at home and couldn't focus on writing.