//double date part-1//

I have a message for everyone. I want to thank someone and that person is @Webuuuu I want to thank you for supporting me and following me and liking many of my stories. it means the world, not only are you a great person but you were so kind that you even drew an OC' of me and I love it. please, please anyone go and check out her stories and check out the drawing she made of me too. since I love it. Thank you Webuuuu for being my dear friends. 

(Izuku's POV)

I was waiting for sho-chan at the entrance, for the double date. I was really nervous. I was excited about mine and sho-chan's first date. but I was nervous since kacchan was gonna be there too. 

No, no that's ok since Im over kacchan. like for a long time. I don't feel anything for him anymore......yea Im over...him. 

I was so far away in thoughts that I didnt notice that someone walked up to me. I looked to my side to see

"h-hey, kacchan." he smiled. 

"hey deku." he walked closer and we both stood there waiting for the two others to come. it was awkwardly quiet between us. 

goddammit. where are you sho-chan. 

I looked to my side to see kacchan wearing some ripped jeans with a black hoodie with a skull on. he looked really cool. like always. 

STOP IT. 

I sighed and looked away. 

"you look nice deku." I looked back at him. to see him looking at me. I could feel my face heat up. I looked down. 

"t-thank you, kacchan. y-you look good t-too." he chuckled. 

"Thanks, deku." I smiled at him and he smiled back. something that made my stomach tickle. 

"So where are we going?" 

kacchan: "oh um, I thought about first going to ice skate, at the ice hall in the city. then go and eat at one of the nice restaurants close by." 

"That sounds so nice. I can't wait. it reminds me of when we were kids. remember we went ice skating and I never actually understood it or managed to do it so you had to hold me all the way." 

"hehe, yea. you were pretty hopeless on ice. and when you fell, you started crying cause it was cold. so I had to hug you to get you to stop crying." 

"h-hey, I was six. what do you expect from me." we looked at each other before laughing. 

then I felt an arm around my shoulder. I looked to my side to see. 

"sho-chan." he looked at me then smiled and kissed me on the cheek. 

"Hey, sorry I took so long." I smiled. 

"no stress. oh and by the way I forgot my notebook in your room. I'll get it after this." 

"are you sleeping over." 

"hm, should I, or?"

(Katsuki's POV)

No, you should sleep in your own room. 

Icy-hot: "yea. I love cuddling with you." urgh you make me want to puke. your making deku uncomfortable. 

"ok, ok. I'll sleepover." then he leaned in and kissed deku. I looked away, grumbling. do that anywhere else. 

"hey, you guys. sorry I took a while." I looked to my side. 

"finally you took forever." 

"Sorry, sorry. but we're all here, let's go." we started walking off. I side glanced and saw deku to my side. I looked down (not there.) I saw him holding hands with Half and half. I looed to the other side to see Kirishima. I looked at his hands. that was in his pocket. 

I rolled my eyes. and we kept on walking. 

when we arrived. we all picket out or shoe size. and I looked to my side to see deku still working on his shoes. just like when we were kids. 

kacchan: "hey de-" I was gonna walk up to help him, when. 

"here, let me help you." 

"Thanks, sho-chan." I turned around and greeted my teeth. why the fuck. 

"hey kat you ok?" 

"oh yeah, I'm fine." when we all was ready we walked in and I felt someone grabbing on to me from the back. I looked. 

"hehe, hey kacchan. doesn't seem like I have learned how to skate. whua-" he was gonna fall when I grabbed him. he holds me too for support. we were facing each other. and really close. he was holding into my hoodie while I held his arms. he looked up at me and we could see how close our faces were. 

I looked into his big and green eyes. this is the same eyes I have seen since I was a kid. the same face. the same hair. but why does it feel different looking at him? why do I get this tight feeling in my chest when I see him talking with that half N half bastard. 

"hey, kacchan." I looked at him seeing him having this worried expression on his face.

"are you ok kacchan. you just looked at me without saying anything." 

"ah, s-sorry. let's keep going." he nodded and I made him hold on to both my hands. I was skating backwards while helping deku keeping his balance. his grip got stronger when we started moving. 

"it's ok, I got you."

"y-you said that when we were kids to then after five minutes you let go and I fell." 

"hey, I was just testing if you got a hang of it."

"well, I didn't" I laughed. 

"hey, stop laughing it's not funny."

"Sorry, sorry I promise I won't let go." 

"promise." he started slowly walking on the ice. trying to use his skatings. 

we did this for a while. we talked while deku looked down at his feet. to not fall. 

-five minutes later-

"l-look kacchan I am doing it." 

"yea, keep going. no try push a little hard with your feet." he nodded. but then. 

"huwa.kacchan watch out." the last thing I remember was deku crashing into me. I fell to the ground too. I looked up to see deku. he was on top of me. he grunted and looked up. or eyes meet. he started blushing and quickly stood up. 

"I-Im so sorry kacchan. are you ok?" he held out his hand for me to grab. I looked at him. and I promise I could see him sparkling. I just looked at him for a while. before I took his hand and he pulled me up. 

"Thanks." 

we looked at each other for a moment. until I noticed we still held hands. deku looked down and quickly let goes. 

"hey, Izu. sorry, I'm late those kids over there kept on stopping me asking me about my hair, they wanted to touch it." 

"hehe, it's ok."

"hey kat, I had to go and change my skating since they were too small." I smiled at him. 

"Nah it's fine." Kirishima then grabbed my hand and pulled me away with him. I looked back and saw deku holding on to icy-hot. while Icy-hot had his arms around deku's waist. they both laughed. 

They looked happy.