//His warmth is still with me //

(Izuku's POV)

I have been trying for the past week to talk to sho-chan but he won't talk to me.  and I never have the opportunity to be alone with him to speak to him, he either leaves or goes talk to someone in class. 

right now I'm currently leaning on his door. just waiting for him to walk up to his room.  it felt like hours so I sat down. 

I looked at both ways and sighed before pulling my knees up to my stomach. 

I don't know when but I ended up falling asleep. I woke up to laying in a familiar bed. 

"s-sho-chan.....sho-chan! I-I" he was sitting in front of me. 

I sat up. he laid down his book. 

"you were sleeping outside my door I had no other choice but to bring you in here." 

"t-thank you." 

"now, if you have woken up you can leave." I gulped. 

"No, not before you hear me out." 

"...."

I crawled closer to him. 

"sho-chan I'm really sorry. I love you. I truly love you. b-but I" 

"you still have feelings for bakugo?" I looked down with tears in my eyes. looking away before I felt a hand on my hand. I looked up in shock. 

"Izuku it's ok, this isn't something you can control. I'm not mad not anymore at least. I have had time thinking. and I know you would be better off with bakugo. you two are meant for each other. I love you from all my heart and I want you to be happy. so be happy." my water brakes went off. I couldn't control it. sho-chan came closer to me and hugged me, I hugged him back hard. 

"t-thank you. thank you sho-chan." he chuckled. 

"stop crying Izu."

we talked for the whole night. 

I managed to become friends again with sho-chan. and that's great. this is what I wanted. What I needed

after it got late I told sho-chan I had to leave. he nodded. I walked out and back to my floor. I walked past kacchan's room. I stopped up and looked at it for a solid 5 seconds before walking away. 

I laid down in my bed. looking outside the window. 

I finally managed to become friends with sho-chan.  

I quickly fall asleep. I don't remember what time it was when I got waken up by a knock on the door. but I woke up and I walked tp the door like a zombie. sill half asleep. I opened the door and sees. 

"G'morning shinso" 

"morning midoriya."

"you know what time it is?" 

"yea it's 6 AM." 

"then if you know, why are you here so early. is something wrong?"

"well, I heard from todoroki that you guys broke up." 

"oh, y-you did." he nodded. I opened my door wider for him to come in and he did.  

"so is that cause you still like bakugo or?" 

"H-how did know?"

"Todoroki" 

"oh, yea well I still don't know if I can be with kacchan. he broke up with Kirishima for not so long ago and I too just broke up with todoroki. it's too soon." 

"hm. but are you admitting that you're still in love with bakugo?" I look at him. just thinking back at the kiss we had in the cave. remembering his hot and soft lips against mine. or the time when I was being held warm by him while it was a storm outside. 

-

-

-

-

-

"yes, yes I'm in love with kacchan. always have." I smile to myself.