//My body won't move//

(Katsuki's POV)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I need to speak to deku, now"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"w-wait what." I started walking to the door.

"Wow, hold on tough-guy. are you crazy?" he stopped me getting in the way for me.

"move. out. of. my.way "

"no. not a chance. you can't go to midoriya knock on his door like a madman and say: hey midoriya I like you, yea I know it's crazy and I know you like me too. since your friend snitched on you. yea it's crazy. but let's get together."

"and? get to the point man."

"The point is, he's with todoroki and his happiness. are you gonna ruin a relationship just cause you have feelings and everyone needs to know them."

"but, but deku-"

"No, midoriya kept his feelings in for so long. he ignored the feeling in his heart cause he knew it was wrong. he knew you liked Kirishima and he knew that if he said something it would ruin your friendship. arent you afraid that he'll get mad and stop talking to you. or that he will reject you." I stopped.

"I don't care, but I want to hear deku say it. I want to hear him say how he feels about me. if he says he doesn't have any feelings for me, then-then I'll let go. I'll move on and leave deku and icy-hot alone."

"*sigh* fine, do as you wish, I have no rights in stopping you. and I won't either. this is your choice." I nodded and he walks out of my way and I walk to the door. I start walking off and to the dormitory. I walk in and sees everyone eating breakfast.

I start looking around, around for deku,

"Where are you? come on deku." I looked around and spotted deku in the kitchen. I smiled before walking up to deku. before I stopped and notice him hugging Icy-hot. they were in each other's arm and whispered stuff in each other's ear while Icy-hot gave kisses on Deku's cheeks. deku were giggling.

"de-" I rubbed the back of my neck before slowly walking away.

I have no right to ruin their happiness, even if deku were in love with me before. he might not be anymore. and I'll only complicate things.

I sighed before quickly drying away from a tear that trilled down. I need to get to my room before anyone sees me.

before they start asking questions. I would never be able to hold in my feelings.

when I got to my room I locked my door and sat on the floor crying. crying like the one that broke his heart.

"as long as he's happy." yea, why does it even matter. his happy and I want him to be happy. even if it means he will be with icy-hot. even if that means I won't be happy to stay by his side.

"p-please be happy deku. y-you, deserve it."

I stood up and walked to my bed and laid down. feeling my eyes shut down and my mind wanders off.

"Deku, deku I Give up, I give up, DEKU I GIVE UP." his smile was fading. darkness was filled everywhere.

※※Next day ※※

I was out of my room ready to eat breakfast. everyone was down already. I sat with sero and Denki as well as Kirishima. we all talked about the project. I remembered that I was in the group with deku and half N half bastard.