//That is all I want to see//

(Todoroki's POV)

I felt my heart burst out of my chest. he was so adorable. his slowly breathing and his cute green curls. I loved it all. without me realising it, I started sniffing at midoriya's hear. it smelled so good like cinnamon. I could stay like that forever.

his face was so peaceful. I'm sorry you have to go through something hard midoriya. I wish I could help you more. maybe my love is enough but I will give it to you if it makes you happy or makes you laugh. that is all I want to see.

I leaned my head on midoriya's head. while using my quirk to warm him up. he kept on snuggling up to me. and I adored it. when the movie was over everyone was tired so they decided to go to sleep.

iida asked me if I needed help with midoriya but I told them it was fine. when everyone left it was only me and midoriya. I looked at him.

I started looking around to see if there was anyone else around. and lucky for me, there wasn't anyone there. I looked at Midoriya and brushed his cheek and hair away from his hair. I used my finger to push face carefully up to face me. I looked at him and felt his calm breath touch my skin. I slowly started to move my face closer to his before our lips touched. his lips were so soft.

I slowly pulled away. I started lifting him up, bridal style. and I started walking to his room.

(Katsuki's POV)

when the movie was a half-hour left I looked around to see deku and Ic-hot. deku was leaning on todoroki. I clicked my tongue. while looking back at the movie.

I didnt notice but I often took a glimpse at deku and todoroki. I saw the look Icy-hot gave deku. he had a smile on his face.

'Does he like deku.' I shook the thought out of my mind and tried to watch the movie.

when the movie was done everyone decided to go to sleep. I was ready to go to. but while everyone walked off I went to the kitchen to take a glass of water. I was ready to walk back when I noticed that deku and todoroki were still there. I don't know why but I hid. and started peeking at what they did. I saw that Icy-hot pushed deku's face up to his and then.

*eyes widened.*

he kissed deku. why the fuck is he kissing deku.

I slowly backed off and tried not to remember what I just saw. but it came back as a loop.

I was gonna look back when I saw that Icy-hot was caring deku. up the stairs. 

I breathe out after knowing I was holding my breath. 

"he really doses like deku." then I started thinking. and my memory went back to what deku said. 'I like someone but doesn't like me back.' maybe he was talking about Icy-hot. 

I really don't know anymore. I walked to my room and was ready to sleep. but I couldnt stop thinking about deku and Icy-hot. 'I really don't see them together.'