//I knew it//

1 month after Katsuki got together with Kirishima. they have got passed the last name part since I felt it would be too awkward. hehe, Izuku slowly started getting 'over' katsuki and got closer with todoroki. (yea I know, it's gonna be tododeku too, bitches. I won't be kind in this story the story will have many ups and downs but we will get there.)

(Katsuki's POV)

deku is avoiding me. he doesn't look at my way. neither talks to me. every time I try talking to him he always pushes me away (not psychically.)

one side it pisses me off. and on the other side, I really don't like it. when we're in the living room in the dorms. all I see is deku and that fucking half N half bastard. sometimes deku is leaning on him or rests his head on that guy's lap. I don't know why but it pisses me off so much. and don't forget how close those two have gotten to that brainwasher guy.

are they together? dose deku love that guy?

I shook my head.

why, why do I care? I already have a boyfriend and he is the best. I look to my side to see Eijiro yawning.

"are you tierd Ei?" he looked at me and a faint smile was seen.

"yea I was up pretty late trying to do my homework, I'll just go to bed now kat." I nodded and Eijiro leaned in and kissed me on the lip before saying good night. I said good night back and sat there. I looked at the time and saw that it was time for me to go to bed too. when I saw

"S-sho-chan w-we can't what if someone sees us?" I hid behind the wall. and slowly looked. what was happening? that's deku's voice. I looked and my eyes widened.

"naw come on Izu one kiss, there's nobody here. one kiss." Icy-hot had his hands around deku's waist while deku's hands were resting on icy-hot's shoulders.

"ok, ok." omg they are together. I clenched my fist and walked away from there. as quick as possible.

I ran up to my room and closed the door.

god, I knew they liked each other. I knew it.

but, but why do I feel so irritated?

why do I feel this burning sensation in my heart? why do I just want to rip them apart?

I sighed....

"ah...gh.....mh...ka...kacchan....yes.....there......there....it.....gh.....it.....feels weird." deku was lying beneath me naked. his face was red and eyes were watering. his mouth was wide open with white stuff inside. his white skin. and his thin waist.

the way he moaned my name.

"fuck..."

my eyes shot open. I quickly stood up. I looked around.

"oh god, it was a dream. just a dream." I looked down and took pulled my duvet away and saw something poking out.

"am I hard?" why, why am I hard. it was just a dream. it didn't mean anything. '

But I might need to fix this bad boy first.

I looked at the clock. it was pretty early. I looked outside. I looked and saw Icy-hot. it looked like he was talking to someone. I wonder who.

then out came deku. he ran up to Half N Half bastard and they walked off. did they go on a morning run?

"tsk"

fuck this shit.

I walked out of my room and to the bathroom to take a shower. I was ready to walk out. when I heard some faint noises.

"so sho-chan what are you gonna do about the trip were gonna go to next week?"

shit, they are gonna come in here. need to hide.

I walked behind the lockers. quickly before they walked in.

worst timing ever.

"oh Izu, there is a new movie coming out do you want to go with me after class." Izu, what a lame nickname. damn pathetic.

"yea sure sho-chan that would be fun." S-sho-chan what is THAT. that's the dumbest nickname ever.

"pfh....sho-chan he sounds like a three-year-old baby"