//Camp trip part-2//

(Izuku's POV)

when I heard that I was gonna be partnered up with kacchan, my heart started beating faster, but I ignored it. since it didn't matter. 

I say goodbye and good luck to sho-chan and kissed him on the cheek. he did the same. I looked at saw that kacchan slowly walked up to me. 

"Looks like we're partners kacchan." I grinned at him.

"y-yea, I guess." we both got ready. and when Aizawa said ready, go we went, lucky for us I had my quirk and kacchan had his explosive flying in the sky or something like that. 

"you think you can beat me deku, huh," I smirked at him. felt the confident slip in and to my mind. 

"you wanna bet kacchan. the first one by me and you," he smirked back. 

"Alright don't cry when you lose." 

"don't get too cocky kacchan. I have been practising my quirk." 

I started using my quirk at 15 present and jumped by three's. I looked around and thought I was in the lead. well until I looked to my side and saw kacchan. 

"don't think you have won, deku." I chuckled and started using more of my quirk.  

I was in the lead for the next 15 seconds before. 

"DEKU WATCH OUT." I looked in front of me. to see the huge tree in front of me. 

shit. I was gonna try and use one of the others three until I slipped and fell down,  I rolled until I fell down a steep hill. 

"aahhh!" I could feel a sharp pain in my left leg and right arm. 

"Gh....ah." I looked at I must have sprained my leg. since it hurt like hell to stand up. 

"deku, hey deku are you alive?" 

"y-yea. I am still here. but I have a problem kacchan." he started walking down carefully to not fall either. 

"God, that looks bad." 

"you think. I can't stand on my leg." 

he turned around and stretch out his hands from the back. 

"w-what are you doing?" he rolled his eyes. 

"jump on my back. you can't walk and I can't leave your clumsy ass here. so I'll carry you back to camp." 

"no, no it's ok. I can walk." I tried standing up again and then I tried walking, well until I tried walking on my left leg. I feel down. and growled in pain. biting my lip to not scream.

"*sigh* dummy I told you. you can't walk on that foot. just let me carry you." I looked at him for a second. 

"but kacchan I'm heavy and we still got a long way." he raised on eyebrow. 

"huh, am I hearing right. are. you. calling. me. weak?" worst glare ever. if looks could kills are what they are saying. shit doesn't seem like he will back down. 

"N-no no of course not.your strongest I know. it's just you most likely are tierd already and adding me on your back will be much harder for you."

"for fuck's sake deku, just get your fucking mouth to shut up and get on my back." I sighed. this can take hours. I'll just have to do what he asked me to do. 

"fine, but if you get tierd tell me and we'll take a break, ok?" he rolled his eyes again.

he stretched out his hand for me to grab, I looked up at him. and smiled before taking his hand. he pulled me up and turned around for me to get on his back. I did and he pushed me a little up so that he would have a better grip. "hold me tight, if you don't want to fall again." my hands went around his neck. I wasn't sure what kacchan was gonna do. but I didnt like it.

then I saw it. he activated his quirk. 

"k-kacchan, wait. wha-" seconds later I could feel the wind touch my face. and go through my hair. my arms around kacchan's neck tighten. and I automatically took my legs around his wasit in case, even tought the pain was killing me I did not want to die, I would rather endure the pain. 

"Deku, look." I swloly opend my eyes. to see that we're in above the threes and I could see the night sky. all the thousneds of starts. my mout was opend in amasment. 

"woah. so p-pretty." I looked down and was so close to kacchan's face. even though I only could see his spiky blond hair. I leaned in out of curiosity and smelled his hair. 

"smell like caramel." 

"huh, what did ya say?" shit I said that out loud. 

"n-nothing. it was nothing. I just that I liked the pretty view." he chuckled. 

"yea, your right it's pretty." 

"Not as pretty as you," I mumbled under my breath.

"deku I can't hear what you are saying. the wind is making it hard to hear." thank god he didn't hear. he would have thrown me down from here. 

"I didn't say anything special. just that I want to thank you for helping me kacchan." I could see a smirk on kacchan's face. 

"No, problem. that's what heroes are for ya damn nerd." I giggled. 

"yea, your right, my hero." I couldn't see kacchan's face clearly but I could see a hint of pink. 

"a-are you blushing kacchan."  

"huh, l-like hell I am. shut up deku." I giggled again and rested my head on kacchan's shoulder. enjoying the night view.

"hey, deku. we're back." I looked forward. and saw the light. it must be from the campus.

 I smiled knowing kacchan actually managed to get us both safe back. 

"Kacchan you really are amazing." 

"of course I am. I'm Katsuki Bakugo. you dummy." I chuckled. 

"yea. the unstoppable kacchan." 

when we were close by he started slowly landing. still with me on his back. when he landed he took his hands behind his back to hold me up. I was still resting my head on kacchan's shoulder. feeling relaxed by it. smeeling kacchan's sent. it made me relax smelling kacchan.

when we walked out of the woods. we saw that everyone from our class was there. when they heard us they all looked at us. and ran up to us. 

uraraka: "deku, what happened are you ok?" 

Denki: "were where you guys. we have been worried about you guys. scared that you guys might have ended up getting killed or something." 

deku: "s-sorry guys. we didn't mean to worry you guys." 

"hey out of my way. can't ya see that deku is hurt." I saw sho-chan walk up to us quickly. 

"Izu what happened are you ok?" I smiled. 

"I'm fine I was just not careful. but lucky for me kacchan was there to help me." todoroki helped me down and lifted me up. 

"thank you for bringing Izu here." kacchan only clicked with his tongue. sho-chan walked in. I turned around and looked over at kacchan. he looked at me too. 

I signalled him with my mouth.

"thank you, my hero." his eyes widened, but he looked away after. hehe, typical kacchan. 

how do we spell kacchan? cause I have always written it like this; kacchan. but others write it like kachan. or katchan. or ka-chan. so what is right since I'm confused.