//What is the reason//

(kacchan's POV)

when I screamed go. I used my quirk and jumped right at Icy-hot, I want to crush that Canadian flag. he dodged it and used his ice'quirk on me. but I exploded it. I was so fired up. 

like I give a shit about who gets together with who. it's not my problem. if deku wants to be together with this halfi then fine. like I give a shit. 

then why do I think about it so much that it makes my blood boil? 

todoroki: "so what's the reason for this fight?" 

kacchan: "huh, like I need to have a reason, I just want to beat you and deku's ass. nothing more." I attacked him again with an explosion. but the damn half N half dodge it again. he is pissing me off so much.  

he came with his ice quirk again and I dodge it. we kept going for a while. this was so annoying. why won't he just give up already? 

BANG. 

I and icy-hot both turned our heads to the side where the loud noise came from. it was hard to see, cause of the smoke. 

but then I saw it. Kirishima was on the ground unconscious. I ran up to him. 

kacchan: "oi, Kirishima. hey are you ok?" he didn't answer. 

deku: "omg I'm so sorry. I must have gone too hard." I lifted Kirishima up on my back. 

kacchan: "I'll take him to recovery girl."  

deku: "I'll come too." 

kacchan: "No, it's fine. I can handle it." I started walking away from the training ground. 

I walked up to the recovery girls office. and slid the door open. the old lady turned her head to see us both. 

recovery girl: "Oh my my. what has happened here?"

kacchan: "we trained but he got too many hits. he is unconscious" 

recovery girl: "can you lay him on the bed over here, let me take a look at him." I nodded and walked up to the closest bed and carefully laid him down. I took a seat next to him, while recovery girl checked him. 

she healed some of his wounds.

recovery girl: "I have healed most of his wounds but he will be sleeping for a while." I thanked the old lady, she walked out and now I was alone with Kirishima. he looked so in peace. I looked at his hand and took my hand over his and stroke it. it was quite. after a while, I fell asleep. I  didnt realise I had fallen asleep until I felt a hand on my head. I slowly opened my eyes, blinded by the light I took my hand up to block the sun away from my eyes. until I saw him. he grinned. it was hard to see since the sun was in the way but I could see his sharp tooth and red eyes. he was so pretty. Just looking at him made me blush. but I quickly stood up and coughed. 

kacchan: "um a-are you feeling better now?" he chuckled. 

Kirishima: "yea I'm fine man, I guess it's you who brought me here. thanks, man." 

kacchan: "n-no problem, shitty hair." we didn't say much after that. all we did was stare into each other's eyes. I could stand here and look into his eyes all day.