//You saved me//

(Katsuki's POV)

"DEKU" 

I ran up to the cliff just to see deku getting pushed over the edge. 

kaccha "what is wrong with you?" I looked back at Kirishima. 

"he can swim, and if he wanted  to he could kick me back, have you seen him in practice he isn't a joke." I walked closer to him. 

"yea I get that but did you forget he is hurt. he can't use his arm neither his leg." he looked away. I looked back at the cliff. he isn't coming out. I growled. I took off my jacket and got ready to jump in. 

I jumped in with my head first. 

I started looking around under the water after deku. 

'where are you? deku, deku, DEKU!' I looked at could see him unconscious and drift further down. I started swimming faster too him. 

I grabbed his hand and pulled his body closer to me. I started swimming up. when I got to the coast I was now lifting him bridal style. I carefully laid him down. I looked at him. 

"oi, oi, oi deku. can you hear me? DEKU" nothing. I started leaning in to feel his breath against my cheek. he was breathing but not much he must be joking.  

I pushed his chin a little up and opened his mouth while using my hand to close his nose. then I leaned in and breath in some air. nothing. I did it again. 

"cough....cough...cough." his eyes opened gradually. he looked at me and a small smile was seen. 

"k-kacchan." I sighed out of relief and leaned down on his chest. 

"d-don't scare me like that, shitty nerd." I could hear deku chuckle. 

"w-what happened?" I looked at him. 

"um you got pushed in the water and I jumped in to save you." 

"you....you saved me?" I nodded. 

"thank you kacchan." I smiled at him before lifting him. 

"k-kya! kacchan I-I can walk on my own." I smirked at him. 

"no you can't did you forget your leg is still hurt and you just almost died. let me help you." he sighed and leaned on my chest. 

"thank you kacchan." 

"you're welcome. nerd." 

"Izu!" we both turned our heads to see. 

"sho-sho-chan."  he ran up to us. 

are you ok, what happened?" 

"he almost drowned, I jumped in to save him. where the hell was you." 

"my...my sister called." tsk. 

Icy-hot bastard: "thank you for saving him bakugo." I clicked my tongue.

"yea, yea." 

"Here let me carry him in." 

"No, I mean it's ok. I'll take him." I started walking off and to the building.   

it was quite. deku didn't say anything, neither did I. I walked to deku's room and opened it. 

I laid him down and sat beside him. 

he looked at me. 

"why did Kirishima think that we slept together."  the worst fucking question you could have asked deku. 

I looked away hoping he would give up and let it go. 

"I will ask you again kacchan why did Kirishima think we slept together."

"no, reason. their arent a reason." it was quiet after that. 

kacchan: "I should leave, you need to get some rest." I sighed and nodded. 

I walked out. 

and saw Kirishima standing at the end of the hall. just staring at me. 

'damn this is gonna be a pain in the ass.'