//Double date part-2//

I want to thank all of you for reading this book. even though it is a kiribaku and a tododeku it will, I promise it will be a bakudeku. I just need to get some drama in too. I'm doing this for the plot. so no hate. hehe. 

(Izuku's POV)

I held on to sho-chan to not fall again. he held me too by the waist. I looked up to him. to see him smiling at me.

"I'm not very good at skating." 

"that's ok Izu. I'll teach you." 

"Really, thanks sho-chan." he grinned at me. 

when we started moving I looked back to see kacchan and Kirishima holding hands while skating. 

they looked happy together. 

I shrugged it off and kept on focusing on learning how to skate. after a while, I started getting used to it. and asked sho-chan to let go. he slowly did and then it was my turn. I started skating. I getting the hang of it. well until a kid got in front of me. I still hadn't learned how to turn. shit, what do I do, what do I do. 

then someone came from behind and around me to the front. and made me crash into them. I held onto them. it must be sho-chan. 

"oh god thank you so much sho-"  I looked up to be met with ruby red eyes and spiky blond hair. 

"k-kacchan." he smiled at me. 

"god deku. can't do anything if I ain't around." 

"I- I almost had it." 

"yea, yea." 

"where is Kirishima?" kacchan pointed at the toilet. I nodded. 

"wait where is sho-chan?"

"I think his family is calling him or something. he is standing there on the phone." I looked over. and saw that sho-chan had his back turned to us. must be his dad. 

"I still have problems with stoping while skating."

"you just need to abrupt turn"

"and how do I do that?" kacchan went a little back and showed me. it looked easy when kacchan did it. but then again. it's kacchan. I tried doing it. and a few times I almost fell but kacchan grabbed me before it. 

kacchan: "hey Kirishima." I looked to my side to see Kirishima skating up to us. 

"yea. but I'm kinda hungry. do you guys want to go and eat." 

we both nodded. 

"I'll go and get sho-chan." 

"I slowly but surely got to sho-chan." 

he hung up the phone. 

"hey, sho-chan we decided to go and eat. are you coming?" he nodded. held my hand and helped me to the end of the skating hall. we all took off our shoes and changed to our usual shoes. we walked out and found a restaurant to eat at. 

I took a seat beside sho-chan. and right in front of me sat kacchan and beside him sat Kirishima.

we all looked at the menu. and I looked until I found katsu-don. 

"sho-chan what are you gonna choose?"

"I think I'll go for the soba." typical sho-chan.

a waiter came up to us and asked if we were ready to order. 

"I'll have a bowl with katsu-don." 

sho-chan: "I'll have a bowl with one of your soba." 

kacchan: "I'll take the spiciest curry you have." she nodded while writing it down.

"I'll have takoyaki." she nodded. 

waitress: "do you guys want anything more"

kacchan: "no that will be it." she walked away. and we talked for a bit. all we talked about was the trip on Monday. I was excited. 

Izu: "hey do you guys know if kaminari is seeing anyone?" they both looked at me confused. 

Kirishima: "why do you want to know that?" I looked over at sho-chan. he nodded. 

"ok, so you guys can't say anything to him or anyone else. but shinso the guy from the sports festival has a little crush on kaminari." 

"wait for the guy you fought on the semifinal. the guy with brainwashing quirk." I nodded. 

kacchan: "wow that's interesting." 

Kirishima: "no, he isn't with anyone, I think." 

after that our food arrived. we started eating and when I took a bite from the katsu-don I loved it. it tasted so good. 

"hey, sho-chan you got to taste this." I took my chopstick and took my hand under the food for it to not drip. 

he opened his mouth for it. 

when he tasted it. I realised I was feeding him food. omg, omg, omg. 

"Wow, that's good even better than the one we have in the school cafeteria." I nodded. 

"here taste my soba too." I giggled and opened my mouth for him feed me too. 

(katsuki's POV)

they just got to be lovey-dovey everywhere. the way they feed each other made me want to choke myself with my chopsticks. 

I don't want to see them together. it pisses me off.