//That's how it goes//

(Izuku's POV)

I woke up to see sho-chan had woken up too. I yawned. 

"good morning sho-chan." he looked at me and then a small smile was seen. 

"good morning Izu. did you sleep well?" I nodded and stood up too. he walked up to me then leaned down and kissed me. I was surprised but kissed him back. 

"let's go for a run." I nodded while my face burned up. but something was off. sho-chan acted a bit different. I wonder why? 

I walked up to my room to change clothes for training and meet sho-chan in front of the gate. 

"are you ready?" I smiled and walked up to him. 

"yes, let's go"

after an hour we got done and ran back to school. 

when we were going to the bathroom I asked sho-chan. 

"so what are you gonna do about the trip next week?" sho-chan looked at me. 

"I don't know. I'm just excited I can go with you." I blushed at his comment and turned my face. sho-chan chuckled and we walked in. we both went and showered. after we were done we walked out and changed. 

when we were done we both walked down and saw that almost everyone else was up. except... 

"where is bakugo?" sero asked.

Kirishima: "I'll wake him up." I watched him walk up the stair and then slowly disappearing out of my sight. 

(kacchan's POV)

I ended up running back to my room when I heard both the showers go. when I got back a slumbered to my bad. and fell asleep without knowing. 

god, this is crazy. what am I supposed to do? 

after a while, I heard someone knocking on my door. I sighed and stood up. and walked to my door. 

"hey kat. where you asleep?" 

"no, not anymore." he laughed at my comment. 

"the other guys are waiting for you, are you coming?" I nodded and I closed my door and walked beside Kirishima. 

we walked down and I looked around. everyone was sitting with the table to eat. I looed to the side to see, deku feeding half N half. 

Kirishima: "what are you looking at babe?" 

"oh, nothing. let's eat." he nodded and we sat beside dunch face and raccoon eyes.

we ate and when we were done we just talked, mostly about the trip next week. 

when I side glanced at deku, I saw him laughing and smiling wildly.

why does it piss me off? 

I told the others I would go and drink a glass of water. I walked to the kitchen and took out a glass. then someone walked in too. 

"h-hi kacchan." shit, deku. 

"Hey." he walked to the side to get something. and then he quickly got out. or that was until.

"hey stop." he flinched and turned to me. 

"y-yes?" 

"are you doing me, deku?" 

"No, why would I be avoiding you kacchan?" 

"well, you haven't talked to me in a month. and-" 

"kacchan but this is what it was like before the deal. we didnt talk or anything before. our deal was only to be friends until you managed to get together with Kirishima." yea, I know that. but. 

"I know, but, but I-" he looked at me confused, it made me nervous for one or another reason. 

"hey, hey so I see that you and Icy-hot are really close for a while. are you guys, like together?" 

"yes. I found out that sho-chan liked me and wanted to give it a try so we have been together for a while now." 

"that's great, I'm glad you're doing fine." he smiled at me before thanking me and walked off. no, don't let him go. 

"So, deku what about a double date?" he looked at me again.

"a double date?" 

"yea ya know me and Kirishima and you and Icy-hot." 

"um, I don't know. it sounds like a lot of fun. but I-"

"It will be fun." he looked at me for a second. 

"um ok, sure your right it sounds like it will...be fun." I nodded and smiled at him.

"kat? are you here?" I and deku we both turned to our side to see Kiri standing there. he walked up to us and to my side. 

"so what were you two talking about?" 

"I asked if deku and Icy-hot wanted to go on a double date with us?" 

"Wow, that sounds so cool. wait I didnt know you midoriya was dating todoroki." deku nervously laughed.

"y-yea. we are, hehe." 

Kirishima: "but we should really go on a double date. it would be so much fun with four instead of two."I and deku laughed. 

"hey Izu, are you ok?" 

"ah, sho-chan." that's stupid name again. come on, couldn't find anything better. 

Icy-Hot: "so what are you guys talking about?" 

deku: "w-well kacchan asked if we wanted to go on a double date with them." 

Kirishima: "yes, it would be so much going so what do you say?"

"hm, a double date?"

(deku's POV)

 I looked at sho-chan and he looked at me. I nodded and he nodded back. 

sho-chan: "yea, sure. why not." I looked over to see kacchan and Kirishima smiling. 

kacchan: "let's go this Friday." I and sho-chan nodded and then we walked away. 

sho-chan: "a double date." 

"I-I don't know what happened. but I guess were gonna go on a date on Friday." 

"sure you ok with that?" he looked at me with sympathy. I smiled at him before leaning in and kissing him on the cheek.

"yes, cause now I have you." sho-chan's cheeks got so red. that I felt his hand getting hotter and hotter. 

"kya....s-sho-chan you're burning up." 

lol, another chapter is done.