//I'm not lying//

(Katsuki's POV)

I can feel the plant slowly disappearing. my hand automatically goes to pull deku closer to me. feeling his hot lips touching mine was the greatest feeling. this was the feeling I missed. I remember how much my heart-beat after kissing deku for the first time. 

it was cuz I loved his lips the most. I never want to miss this feeling. 

bu the empty feeling came back and I see him pushing me away. 

I look at him and he looks at me. my mouth still open after our intense make-out. no words came out. 

deku looks to the side. 

only to see that Icy-hot was gone. 

deku: "oh shit." deku starts running out. I stood there for a whole second before running after him. 

"oi, oi deku, wait, hey deku." he keeps on walking. until I catch up to him. I grab his arm and stops him by force. 

"look at me. hey, you can't be serious. You're going to find that Half N half right now." he yanks his arm out of my grasp. 

"yes, he's my boyfriend."  god his the wrong guy. 

"then what was that kiss all about?" 

"I told you the kiss doesn't mean anything." 

"stop lying." 

"I'm not lying." 

"yes, you are. she said the plants don't lie, you kissed him but they kept on growing. you kissed me and they disappeared. can you explain that?" 

"I-I, it's not- it doesn't matter, it was only a kiss, a kiss is just a kiss nothing more than that. and I'm with sho-chan. and I'm.....happy with him."   

"Are you really?" he looks at me for a second.

"yes." I walk closer to him. until our body is inches away. 

"so you're saying you don't feel anything for me?" he gulps. our eyes keep gazing at each other. my hand slowly slide up his arm. he looks down on it. the same hand I use to cup-up his cheek. I lean in my head to the side and slowly lean in closer to his face. 

I glance down on his lips before meeting his emerald eyes. 

"k-kac" he whispers. his breathing is so erotic.  

I could feel the tip of his lips. then I felt his arm push me away. 

"You can't play with me like that kacchan. I-I have feelings too. but you don't care about me, as long as you get what you want. stop being so self-centred. my relationship was great with todoroki, he understood me. he was there when I suffered. he sees me for who I am. he wants me to be happy too. todoroki is the best that could ever happen to me." 

"d-deku I" 

"No, just stop." he turns around and leaves. 

I sigh before slide my hand over my face. my hand softly touch my lips. trying to find the warmth that I missed on them. 

"goddammit, deku"

(Izuku's POV)

 my heart was ready to explode out of my chest. I hate myself for feeling this way. I hate this. and sho-chan saw all of it. he must think I don't love him. argh. I look around trying to see if he's around- nothing.