//our deal//

(Katsuki's POV)

I was in class just staring at Kirishima. he looked so cute trying to concentrate but clearly couldn't. it was really cute. I wanna go and kiss him. how can I make him like me back?

after some damn time, it was finally time for lunch. I wanna go and eat lunch with shitty hair. but I don't want to look to desperate. eventually, it ended up only being me in the class. or so I thought.

I stood up until I heard someone behind me.

"so, you like Kirishima." I quickly turned around just to be met with.

"deku...what do ya want?" he stood up.

deku: "nothing special. I want to help. let me help you and Kirishima get together." my eyes were wide open. what the hell.

kacchan: "what the hell." he chuckled.

deku: "I know how you feel kacchan. I have been in love with someone for quite some time now, and the feeling of not being with the person tears me apart. so at least let me help you get together with Kirishima." he has some convincing words. I wonder who he is in love with (I wonder too? Hm).

kacchan: "and what do you want for it?"

deku: "nothing back, or maybe just this tiny little thing." oh man I knew this guy would have something against me. I sighed.

kacchan: "spit it out already."

deku: "I want us to be friends until you guys get together. I don't want to have this huge gap between us kacchan. so the deal is; I will help you get together with Kirishima and in return, you will become my friends until you managed to become a couple with Kirishima." he took out his hand so that we could shake it. it was an easy deal. and becoming friends with the nerd couldn't be the start of world war three either so.

"deal, nerd." he smiled and took out a paper and wrote something on it. and then gave it to me.

kacchan: "what's this?"

deku: "it's my number. keep it and save me on the contact list. so that you can contact me if something happens or not." I nodded and wrote the number on my phone.

deku: "I will try and get something out of Kirishima."

we walked out of the classroom talking about some plans to get me and Kirishima to be alone. deku told me to not push Kirishima away from me, but to get to know him more.

deku: "the way to get to Kirishima's heart is actually easy kacchan."

kacchan: "huh, what do ya mean?" deku started to chuckle and I just stood there dumbfounded.

deku: "Kirishima loves to train. ask him to train with you. that way you guys can bond while doing something he loves to do." that's actually not a stupid thought.

kacchan: "that's actually a smart plan. I can ask him to join me while I'm training." we walked to the cafeteria and I looked around for Kirishima when I see him sitting next to dunce face and soy sauce face I walk up to them. I look back at deku and see him smile and giveing me a thumbs up. I gave him a small smile back and breathed in and then out and started walking to them. my heartbeat raised every step I took. I walked closer until Kirishima noticed me and waved me to them. he had that dumb but cute smile on his face. I gulped and walked up.

remember to act nice do not be a dick. do not be a dick.

"hey, shitty hair." damn the one thing I was supposed to not do. and I failed.

Kirishima: "oh come on man, my name is Kirishima." I know.

I sat down. and they started talking about the school project that was coming up.

I'm not used to writing kiribaku. actually never has written a kiribaku story this is my first time. but so that we don't forget this is a bakudeku. stay strong Di di.