//should've expected this //

(Katsuki's POV)

"Deku, Deku, DON'T LEAVE. Hey." he didn't answer nor look back. all I could see was him fading away with every step he took. he was holding hands with todoroki, smiling laughing. while I struggled to run after him, catch up to him.

feeling my feet stick to the ground. I felt a hand holding my hand.

I looked back to see

"Kirishima" I turned my head to see Deku still walking away. I stretched my hand after him.

kacchan: "Don't leave!"

*Eyes opens.*

"huff....huff, it- it was just a dream." I was sweating like crazy, I looked around and I was in the dorm room to the camping. I looked at the bags that were ready since we were gonna leave early.

I heard the door open and automatically looked at who it was.

"oh, good morning katsuki."

"y-yea good morning."

"you good? you look a little pale."

"oh, it's....it's nothing just a bad dream. I'll go and take a shower."

"ok, if you say so. I'll go and talk to Kaminari and sero." I nodded and saw him walk out.

I took a deep breath and just fell back to bed.

"I gotta stop having these dreams." I stood up and walked up to my bed, I took out a towel and some other clothes to use. I walked out and was ready to leave the bathroom. when the one person I least wanted to see was right in front of me.

"ah, good morning Deku." he nodded and walked away.

my body stood still my face kept on looking at the earlier spot to Deku

"huh" did....did Deku ignore me? I looked at him walk away.

I remembered what I told him. that we couldn't be friends or hang out. I should have seen this coming. but....but why?

"Why does it hurt?" I growled and walked to the bathroom.

I started stripping off my clothes and got my towel to get into the shower. it felt nice, the warm water that touched my skin, made me relax a little.

but even though the shower felt good, I still couldn't let myself forget Deku, and how he ignored me. I get it, I was the one telling him we can't be friends, but still, small greetings can't hurt.

and the dream keeps coming back to the mind.

what the hell did that dream mean? and why do Deku always appear in my dreams?

I got done with showering and took my towel around my waist and got ready to walk out.

I took on my clothes and had my towel around my neck.

I looked outside and saw Deku just starring out in space. I wanted to walk up, but

"We can't be friends anymore* I sighed.

and turned around to leave when I heard a familiar voice call out my name.

"hey kat." I turned my head to the side and saw Kirishima.

"hey Ei, what's up I thought you were talking with dunch face and soy sauce face."

"I was but I wanted to spend time with you instead." I smiled.

"let's go." Kirishima had his hand around my shoulder and we walked out. we walked past Deku, and Kirishima stopped.

he let go of me and walks up to Deku. I didn't hear what they were talking about. but seeing Deku's expression was enough.

they at the end fist-bumped and Kirishima walked back to me. I got eye contact with Deku, we looked at each other for a second and a half before he turned away.

I and Kirishima walked around.

"so what did you tell Deku?"

"Oh, I just apologies for what I did to him." I only hummed.

we kept on walking around and talking until we heard one of the girls telling me and Kirishima to get our stuff since we're leaving. when we were outside the bus, Aizawa sensei said we had to sit with the person we sat with on the bus here.

I looked over at Izuku that was focused on what Aizawa sensei was saying.

I started focusing back at Aizawa sensei. and when he was done we got on the bus and Deku was in the back seat. he noticed me and bent down, maybe to pick something up, only then I saw hin taking out his earplugs and looked out the window. I sighed and walked up to him and took a seat beside him.

I looked at the other direction and glanced at Deku, to see him texting someone. maybe it's Icy-hot bastard. I looked over at the bastard to see him asleep. but then who is he texting.

"Who are you texting?"

"A friend of mine." was all he said.

"oh." I didn't have anything else to say so it was quite. or not the others in the class were screaming like chickens that found out that KFC seller chicken legs (hehe)🤣.

this is gonna be so awkward.