//Our way back//

(Katsuki's POV)

deku slept for a long time. I was asleep at first but ended up waking up. I looked outside to see that the rain had stopped. I heard deku growl and mumble in his sleep. 

'was he having a nightmare?' 

I pulled him closer to me and started stroking his hair away from his eyes, and I kissed him on his forehead. 

"I'm right here deku," I whispered enough for him to hear. he calmed down and was deep in sleep. 

I looked at his face just gazing at his freckles closely. I start stroking them. 

"hm...k-kacchan what are you doing?" I quickly remove my hand. 

"oh...um I-I was just removing some dirt you had on your cheek." he nodded and he sat up to stretch his arms out. 

"oh, the rain stopped." 

"oh, yea. looks like we can start walking." 

"yes." we both stood up and got ready to leave. we both took on our clothes that were finally dry and started leaving. we walked in silence. 

I walked behind deku. I started at his back while he walked confidently in where he was going. but iI knew very well that he didn't have a clue. 

"deku do you know where you're going?" 

"yea I remember it was in this area we walked past. so I think we're close by now." 

"if you say so." we kept on walking and something felt off. like I feel that we've walked past that big ass tree, like four times now. it doesn't make sense, are we walking in circles.

"yo deku I think we're lost, we have walked past that big tree over there like four times now."

"But I was sure it was this way."

"let's just lay something here, that way we'll know if we go in a circle or not. " he nodded. and I went into my pocket and found a pocket knife. 

I opened it and carved an X in the tree. 

"why do you have a knife in your pocket?" 

"you never know if ya will need one. there, now we will know if we walk past this tree again." I looked over at deku to see him smiling. 

I could feel my face heat up so I looked away before getting ready to keep walking. 

we walked for 3o more minutes. before both, I and deku heard some ruffles in the bushes. both I and deku got in fighting position ready for anything. 

kacchan: "who the fuck's there. show your self." the ruffles got louder. 

and out came. 

Izuku: "Mina?" she looked at us before her eyes widened.

"AHH, I found you guys. HEY, HEY DENKI I FOUND THEM they're OVER HERE." we heard a voice that was far away, but we obviously understood it was dunch face, 

"Hey, where have you guys been, we have been looking for you for so long, when todoroki was the only one back we thought maybe something bad had happened to you two. but thank god you're ok. let's head back the others are probably still looking for you two." I smiled happily to actually see these two idiots. I looked over at deku to see him just as happy as me, no even more. he got so happy that he actually hugging me and hard. I chuckled before hugging him back.

"psst...min do you think we should come back later or?" we both turned our heads to face them. 

"or maybe not." I looked at deku who was giggling at dunch face comments. he looked up at me too and our eyes meet. we were close...to close, but a good close. he looks away before letting go of me.