//What am I supposed to do//

(Katsuki's POV)

I woke after falling asleep. I looked through my phone to see if anyone had messaged me. 

Kirishima: "good morning bakugo. do you want to train with me today?" I smiled to myself before answering. 

"yea sure. see you there." 

"yay <3"

I closed my phone and went to take on my clothes. I walked out and then. 

"a-ah hey k-kacchan."

 "hey deku." wait isn't that Icy-hot's room. no wait isn't that Icy-hot's hoodie. 

"aren't your room on the next floor. what are you doing in half N half's dorm." he turned around to look at the door name. 

"ahh, yea, I and sho-chan and shinso had a sleepover. so." 

"s....shinso?"

"ah, the guy I fought at the sports festival, after a while, we became good friends." 

"oh yea the brainwasher guy." he nodded and then it got quiet again. 

"um so I and Kirishima are together by the way." deku was quite for a while. before smiling, but his smile, it was different than all his other smiles. like he was hiding something. 

"I- Im happy it worked out, kacchan. then I guess our deal is over." I wanted to say that I still wanted to be friends. that I liked spending time with him. but the words wouldn't come out. 

"sorry kacchan but I need to use the bathroom." I nodded and then he walked off. 

why couldnt I say it? I clenched my fist and walked off. 

I walked down to be met with. 

"Hey, bakugo. ready?" I nodded. and we both walked off. 

we trained for an hour before we both called it. and went back. 

we walked back and I saw deku behind some of the threes training. he looked so focused. 

"hey, Midoirya?" I looked to my side and saw that Kirishima walked up to deku, I slowly followed behind him. 

"oh, hey Kirishimam, hey kacchan." I faintly waved back not making eye contact. 

"are you doing your morning training too." 

"yea, I'm still not used to my new fighting style so I am working on it. oh and congrat's you guys Im happy you guys are together." 

"oh you knew about us." shit. 

"u-umh....well...I-I." 

kacchan: "yea, I told him." 

"oh ok, well yea. we started dating yesterday." 

deku: "um I got to go and train again, but I'll see you guys later." 

Kirishima: "yea sure man. see'ya." we both walked off. 

"I didnt know you and midoriya were so close." I coughed a little. 

"w-we arent close he is just my friend." 

"oh ok. should we go in then." I nodded and we both walked in. 

"I have never seen you guys talk, when did you guys become so close?"

"oh um, we have always been close just don't show it around people." Kirishima nodded and we both walked to our rooms to get our stuff. 

when we both got to the showers. we talked about school and all that. 

"so bakugo. the test coming up? are you ready for it"'

"well of course I am." he chuckled. 

"do you mind helping me. I really can't afford to fail on this test." 

"yea sure." 

when we were done I pushed him to the wall and kissed him. 

our make-out session lasted for a while until we heard someone walked closer. 

we parted away and grabbed our stuff and walked out. we saw soy sauce face and dunch face walking up to us. 

dunch face: "hey guys. momo told us to come and get you guys to eat breakfast before school." we both nodded. 

we walked off and when nobody was around we looked at each other and laughed. 

"That was close." I chuckle and closed the gap between us then giving him a peek on the lips. I saw how red he got and walked off.

"h-hey not fair." 

(Izuku's POV)

I couldnt sleep. not one bit. I looked over my side to see shinso on his phone and todoroki still sleeping. I stood up. 

"Hey, where are ya going?" I looked to my side to see shinso. 

"oh um to my morning training." he nodded and I walked out. only to be met with. 

"a-ah hey k-kacchan." he looked at me confused. 

"hey deku." 

"aren't your room on the next floor. what are you doing in half N half's dorm." I turned around to look at the door name to see it saying shoto Todoroki. 

"ahh, yea, I and sho-chan and shinso had a sleepover. so."

"s....shinso?"

"ah, the guy I fought at the sports festival, after a while, we became good friends."

"oh, yea the brainwasher guy." I nodded. then he said something I have been trying to forget. 

"um, so I and Kirishima are together by the way." I tried smiling, I can not show kacchan how I truly feel. not now not ever. 

"I- Im happy it worked out, kacchan. then I guess our deal is over."  I looked over at kacchan and he was ready to say something but stopped. 

"sorry kacchan but I need to use the bathroom." he nodded and I quickly washed off. I didnt want him to see me like this. I splashed some water on my face then dried it off and looked at myself in the mirror. 

'I want to cry.' I shook my head and walked out. I can just train. yea there is one thing that will keep me off my mind. 

I went outside and started training on my shot stile. 

"I like Izu"

"I and Kirishima are together." 

deku: "uff....uff....*heavly breathing*." 

what am I supposed to do? what am I supposed to make out of me now? what do I do with my feelings? 

I couldn't wait. I just have the greatest people on this app. omg you guys make my day every time. LOVE all of you so much.