//My first time//

(Izuku's POV)

the time went and we walked back to the dorm. sho-chan had his arm around my waist while I had mine around him. I looked over at kacchan and Kirishima to see them holding hands. I looked away and up and sho-chan. he looked down and smiled at me before giving me a kiss on the forehead. I giggled at him.

when we arrived we said our goodbyes to kacchan and Kirishima.

I looked back. and saw them both walking into Kirishima's room.

I shrugged it off. I and sho-chan walked to his room.

so are we gonna watch a movie or?

sho-chan was quite for a while until he came closer to me. he hugged me and I stood there confused at the sudden affection.

but I started hugging him back.

"hey, sho-chan you ok?"

he didn't say anything. all he did was hug me and slowly breathing close to my ear.

until I felt his hand slowly slide in under my shirt. he started kissing my neck. it tickled.

"hehe, sho-chan that tickles." he backed off a little and I stopped laughing and we both leaned in to kiss. sho-chan pulled me closer until he lifted me up and I slid my legs around his waist. he walked to the bed and laid me down. my legs were still holding on to him. one of his hands where still around my back neck. he then pulled off his shirt and then took of mine too.

oh, shit are we about to do it. is this it. what am I gonna do? I feel so nervous. do I take off my pants to or wait. d-dose it hurt.

I slowly looked up at sho-chan to see his eyes. they looked at me. piercing through my soul. his body that was so ripped. the way he was breathing.

"b-be gentle with me" his eyes widen before both of our foreheads touched and I could see his erotic face more clearer.

"is it ok to do it?" I gulped before hesitantly nodded.

next thing I knew was that sho-chan started kissing me again more aggressive. I moaned his name in between the kiss. until stopped and started kissing my neck until he left purple marks.

he went more down and to my chest licking and sucking on my nipples, his hand slowly slid down to my pants and open the smack and to my boxer. he looked up and I could feel the spit in my mouth getting a lot. I felt so excited.

he then pulled my all might boxer off and reviled my P****s. My face was a dark red shade I felt so embarrassed.

"d-don't look at it." he looked up to me.

"but your so cute when you're embarrassed."

"hya, thas even more embarrassing. " he chuckled with his deep voice. he slowly came up to me and kissed my cheek before kissing his way to my mouth. we started french kiss and he started pulling off his pants too. we were both in or underwear.

he took off his underwear and I did the same. both naked and excited that was no doubt about it.

todoroki went to his night table and took out something. it was condoms and lube.

"When did you buy that."

"well, I have been thinking off doing this for a while now just didnt know how to starts so I search up how men dose it." oh god.

he opened the lube and held some on his fingers.

"This will feel a little weird in the beginning but you'll get used to it soon." I nodded and then I felt him pushing in on finger.

"ah" I covered my mouth right away. sho-chan looked at me before smirking.

"that was a really cute noise you made, izu."

"I-I'll be quieter." he kissed my lip before seductively saying.

"no. I love your voice. don't hold back your voice."

he started sliding one other finger and I couldnt hold my voice down. he kept going until I got used and stuck the third finger.

in and out went the fingers.

.....

.....

....

"I think you're ready now." I looked at sho-chan to see him opening one condom and sliding it on his #####. all I could do was stare at his size. that's a really big #####. I gulped and sho-chan looked up at me. before a huge smirk was seen.

"you like the view. hehe." I quickly looked away.

he opened my legs more.

"im putting it in izu." I nodded and then felt it. something was slowly touching my P###y. before I felt the sharp pain lingering in my own region. I held on to sho-chan's and stuck my nails deep in his back. biting my lips. his breathing was getting heavier as well as mine.

he moaned my name.

"Izu....dose it...gh....hurt?" I bit down on his neck.

"N- no I can bear it."

"I'll give you time to get used to it?" I cried out. it felt so good but the pain was there.

it went a while and my breathing slowly went back to it's 'normal.'

"k-keep going sho-chan."

"you sure?"

"yes." then his hips started moving. I couldn't hold my cries in. I looked up to meet his gaze and we kissed.

he started going faster and harder until we both reached our climax. we both cuddled up together and got ready to sleep. since I was so tierd.

"good night Izu."

"good night sho-chan" he kissed me on the lip one more time before he pulled me closer to him and fell asleep.

‼️Read this at your own risk people‼️
OK, people, I need a word with ya all. it seems I will get a lot of hate for all these comments on "oh kiribaku, oh tododeku." people will be attacking me for this shit so I need to say some words here.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
listen to all you multishipper or bakudeku shipper, kiribaku shipper, tododeku shipper. I don't give a fuck- I write fanfic of the anime called MY HERO ACADEMIA. since I love that anime. I am a huge fan I can't draw so the only way I can actually show people that I love my hero academia is by writing fanfic. my life was downhill before I started watching anime or write fanfic. I hated myself I hated everything I got bullied, my family thought I was crazy. I tried killing myself in many ways. nothing worked, yea the topic is changing and it's getting a little dark don't read if you're too sensitive to these topics. but hear me out. everyone here in this fandom in my books has their own opinion. you can like my story and compliment how great I write it(thanks to all of you) or you can criticize every single mistake I make (also totally fine it will make me write better.) but don't attack any other person in my stories if you hate what people write or their opinion dm me and talk to me about it.

I have had a hard time I am burned out, but I keep going. and I want to keep going. I have absolutely no idea why I talk about me when I was gonna talk about this fucking topic about this "toxic fandom" I don't give a fuck. (I actually give a fuck since I want everyone in my books to either laugh, cry get angry and smile. since that's all I can do.)

NO, more ship hating since this story had more ship's in it. I can't stop the fandom I can't stop the ship hating, I can't do anything. but what I can do is tell you guys how much I love this anime. and how much I hope you guys love my books since I like writing. I love reading you guys comments. I love getting notifications from Wattpad telling me this account has liked your book. or this account started following you. I love all of that and I want to do this even more. so, please.

thank you for reading my story.

(DM me if you think this is a really dumb talk and you want me to delete it since you don't give a fuck.)