//What a boring shit//

(Katsuki's POV) 

I look over my shoulder to see deku sitting behind me and writing in his book. like he always dose. 

I turn my head back around and just stare outside the window. 

"ok class listen up. there will be a Christmas festival here at school. and you guys will help arrange it." Aizawa sensei said. with his normal monotone voice. 

everyone got really excited. but I didn't feel it. it's just another festival. what's the big deal? 

when Aizawa left us. everyone started talking and making plans for who they would go with and what they would do. deku walked up to floaty girl, four eyes chicken and Icy-hot. 

I guess deku and Icy-hot made up. I see deku giggling at something they said. 

his eyes wander around and our eyes meet. for a split second. everything stopped. he looked away before talking to the others again and me who was getting occupied with dunch face, tape guy, pink hair and shitty hair. 

they all wanted to hang out under the festival. 

after some minutes that four eyes chicken went up to the front of the class and told everyone, we had to have a plan of how to do this. 

we all got in to decorate the school for the Christmas festival. 

when we all got done, we finished class and packed our stuff to leave. 

everyone was back at the dorms. I look around to see shitty hair and dunch face both leaning at the wall while talking surprisingly close. they were laughing and all. I smiled knowing shitty hair found someone for him. I kept on walking to the table to see deku, talking to todoroki. 

I stopped...

They're back together?

I sighed before turning around ready to walking outside. 

I sat at the stairs just looking around. until a familiar face showed up. 

"hey bakugo, long time no see."

"hey weird hair." he rolled with his eyes. 

"Why are you out here alone." 

"Just thinking."

"But why are you here?" 

"oh, I was gonna let kaminari try one of my games since we one time talked about it and he said he wanted to try it and so I'll let him try it." I nodded. 

"have you talked to midoriya lately?" I shook my head. 

"I tried but he doesn't want to talk." 

"you sure about that?"

"well, I've tried talking to him but he doesn't want to talk to me privately." 

"then try something else." 

"like what?" 

"I dunno man, but find out something, cuz seeing you like this makes me want to lock you  both into a room until both of you fix this shit, god you two are both like man-children." 

"Hey, if we talk about physical strength I bet the both of you. so don't mess with me tough guy." he raised both his hand.

"wow, chill man, I was just kidding."  he stood up. 

"well, I think I need to go. but good luck." 

"Thanks...I guess" 

I walked in and saw everyone hanging and being their annoying self. 

"try finding something else? what does that mean," I mumbled to myself. I looked back at deku, and our eyes meet. 

he looked away. and I sighed. 

"goddammit."

I started walking up the stairs. cursing myself out.

"bakugo wait. I know...I know you like midoriya."

I turned around. and to my surprise of who was standing there.

and now u guys can do the guessing on who it is. I won't tell but some of ya all are way smarter and that annoys me. so if ya know I'll cry.....hehe no I'm kidding. surprise me. I wonder if ya can guess who it is.