//Teach me how to flirt//

(katsuki's POV)

knock....knock...knock.

I stood still a little awkward. waiting for the idiot to open the door. I heard muffling and loud noises from the room until steps came closer and closer. and the doorknob that moved. the door slowly moved and I could see green messy hair.

kacchan: "oi are just gonna stand here or are ya gonna let me in?" he smiled nervously and opened the door wider for me to come in. I walked in with my hands in my pocket. I walked up to his bed and slumped down. his bed was actually really comfterbul. and it smelled goo-wait what the hell. why am I smelling on someone's bed?

deku: "so what did you need help with kacchan. did you talk to Kirishima about meeting?" I pushed my self up and was in a sitting position while my back was against the wall.

I looked at him and nodded.

deku: "and?" he looked at me with the question look.

kacchan: "and he said yes." Izuku smiled at me.

deku: "good kacchan you're getting closer and closer." a little smile was seen on my face before I growled it away.

kacchan: "so what's the plan. cause I want to become closer I want him to understand that I don't want to just be bros." deku nodded.

deku: "I told you to try and flirt with him and see if he flirts back or just laugh it off."

kacchan: "make sense but we got one problem." deku looked at me confused.

deku: "what?"

kacchan: "I can't flirt, ya damn nerd."

deku: "and what do you want me to do?" I looked at him.

kacchan: "teach me how to flirt. like how would you do it?"

(Izuku's POV)

argh, I was afraid of this, he wants me to teach him. what the heck. he looks at me with that hot face of his. how in the angel's name can I refuse his face?

deku: "fine, fine I'll teach you."

kacchan: "thanks." I took a seat in front of him.

deku: first thing, be funny make him laugh make him have a good time. if he dose then he will want to go again and you will have more opportunities." kacchan nodded.

deku: "step two: give compliments " I saw that kacchan was gonna say something and I knew exactly what he was gonna say.

deku: "and when I mean compliment I mean his hair, his clothes, how he did it in the training. NOT and I tell do not say that he has a hot sick pack or that you think his hand would look good around NSFW." kacchan's eyes widened.

kacchan: "tsk, like I would say that." I raised an eyebrow. and looked at him. he looked at me and sighed.

kacchan: "Fine, I won't say anything like that. it's not like I would say that anyway."

deku: "yea right. step three: go beyond words. I don't mean touch him anywhere privet, but maybe brush his hand like this" and then I started brushing my hand on kacchan's hand carefully and slowly. I took my hand slowly on his shoulder and slid it down to his hand.

deku: "so you understand. carefully and smoothly. dont to aggressive cause you will make him uncomfortable ." kacchan didnt seem to keep up. so I flicked with my fingers.

deku: "kacchan....kacchan are you listening." he shook his head and looked at me. he stopped for a moment while looking at me. the only thing he did was stare deep in my eyes for a second. before I asked him if he was ok.

kacchan: "hm, oh sorry yea...yea I'm listening." I sighed and kept on talking.

deku: "show that you care and want to know more about him ask him stuff. make eye contact. when he notices you staring at him, just say:" I looked at kacchan. he looked at me and I said:
"oh sorry I couldn't help my self your eyes was just so damn hot."

w-what the hell am I saying. is this for kacchan or just for me.

"or you could say: you have a really pretty smile." kacchan looked at me, I felt so embarrassed and was so ready to get done with this before I do something I will regret. I quickly stood up and pretended to look at the clock.

deku: "oh look at the clock. sorry kacchan but can we take it from another day since todoroki asked me if we could go to the soba shop in the city and I told him yes. I need to get ready." kacchan stood up too.

kacchan: "f-fine, I will come back tomorrow." I nodded and followed kacchan to the door.

he didn't say much neither did I. I looked at his face and could see a hint of light red on his ears.

but I didnt think much of it. he opened the door and was ready to walk out before he stopped and turned around.

kacchan: "hey deku remember when you told me that you liked someone but it didnt work." my eyes widened, and I slowly nodded.

kacchan: "who is it, if you can tell me?" no, no god damn what do I say. I can't say oh hey it's you. surprise.

"hey, midoriya." we both turned our heads, and a smile was seen. thank god for todoroki.

deku: "hey todoroki." kacchan turned around before tutting wit his tongue leaving me and todoroki alone.

todoroki: "what was that about?"

deku: "don't know."